Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I might have to take my earlier answer back.

Despite playing my Luna as a badass that has currently beat the shit out of about 5 people, there is a scene in this where some scrawny prick beats her and tries to rape her.

I tried the other options and none of them worked making this a forced scene. so it looks like a lesbian only run doesn't work.

I'm not into the whole rape thing so i'm kinda stuck now and can't progress.
Let me guess, you are the route where Luna is Dominant and Badass.

My main route is dominant and hero, but I have another one where I play dominant and badass and yeah, I also got the scene where that guy tries to rape her. On this route, that scene doesn't make any fucking sense.

And on the Hero and Dominant route, the only way to help Nancy is to agree to the bank owner's requests. He asks us to take off our clothes down to our underwear and he spanks us. I don't know, I think it doesn't make sense. The game is more than good, but these two things do not make sense in these routes.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
this is a great game, selections are very direct and logical. the story is also fine, I am expecting the conspiracy to be revealed. I haven't been bothered by any irrelevant factor so far so that I feel free to choose the path I like. Hopefully, it doesn't bring me a sad end. hee-hee ...

By the way, I notice that you change "good" into "heroic ", which sounds a little confusing. One can't be "submissive" and "heroic" at the same time but could be "submissive" and "good" simultaneously. "Corruptive" can't match "heroic" either, the same with "badass",> "Heroic" would be a very solo choice I guess, while others could be blended accordingly. I know this is only language logic, it would not affect the game. I just wish to contribute a little of my personal opinion.

And I agree with some other players, could you please bring the options back to us? That is what this game is about. Selections give an immersive sense, that is the reason we play. I also wish "good" could be chosen to help others, while I choose others mostly.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

My main route is dominant and hero, but I have another one where I play dominant and badass and yeah, I also got the scene where that guy tries to rape her. On this route, that scene doesn't make any fucking sense.

And on the Hero and Dominant route, the only way to help Nancy is to agree to the bank owner's requests. He asks us to take off our clothes down to our underwear and he spanks us. I don't know, I think it doesn't make sense. The game is more than good, but these two things do not make sense in these routes.
Yeah, the choices are completely messed up and break any paths chosen. On the dominant and badass route you are forced to lose a fight to someone a fraction of the size to the guys you beat up the day before then lose some mind for faking it and on the hero route you get forced to do what he says during the Nancy lark or you lose mind....

I deleted it, that's a lot of bullshit and kills all the hero/dom/badass choices.

Seems the dev is forcing the routes now.

Jan 27, 2021
s
Yeah, the choices are completely messed up and break any paths chosen. On the dominant and badass route you are forced to lose a fight to someone a fraction of the size to the guys you beat up the day before then lose some mind for faking it and on the hero route you get forced to do what he says during the Nancy lark or you lose mind....

I deleted it, that's a lot of bullshit and kills all the hero/dom/badass choices.

Seems the dev is forcing the routes now.
Sorry Avaron, but I have to disagree with you. Played full lesbian, and to kicked asian guy's ass is pretty easily. You just need 22 defiance and 11 or 12 corruption. I had 30 defiance and 20 corruption (I avoided tony, paulie and the guy's at the hotel offer). If Hisashi almost raped your Luna you must've really messed up the choices

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
s

Sorry Avaron, but I have to disagree with you. Played full lesbian, and to kicked asian guy's ass is pretty easily. You just need 22 defiance and 11 or 12 corruption. I had 30 defiance and 20 corruption (I avoided tony, paulie and the guy's at the hotel offer). If Hisashi almost raped your Luna you must've really messed up the choices
I don't have any corruption points, it was on the hero routes.

I was avoiding corruption.

I didn't mess up, the dev fucked over the heroic routes and is forcing corruption play.

Jan 27, 2021

When the director speaks at the phone, you have to peek at his computer. If you save Nancy and peek at his computer and you are a hero, you can blackmail him, if you are a badass, you can go full domme on him

Jan 27, 2021
I don't have any corruption points, it was on the hero routes.

I was avoiding corruption.

I didn't mess up, the dev fucked over the heroic routes and is forcing corruption play.
Avaron, there are ways to avoid the rape scene. If you were on the hero route you CAN'T kick his ass. If your purity and defiance are high enough you can talk to him and basically persuade him to let you go.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron, there are ways to avoid the rape scene. If you were on the hero route you CAN'T kick his ass. If your purity and defiance are high enough you can talk to him and basically persuade him to let you go.
Badass/dominant route. All my choices were baddass/dominant.

On the hero route I was forced to get abused by some prick in a bank or lost mind points for refusing. The only way to not do anything is to refuse to help the girl which kinda defeats the whole purpose of that route.

Jan 27, 2021
Badass/dominant route. All my choices were baddass/dominant.

On the hero route I was forced to get abused by some prick in a bank or lost mind points for refusing. The only way to not do anything is to refuse to help the girl which kinda defeats the whole purpose of that route.
As I said...peek at the computer. If you are hero you can blackmail him, if you're a badass you can slap him and he will also pay you 100 dollars if I remember right

Reactions: Havenless_

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
As I said...peek at the computer. If you are hero you can blackmail him, if you're a badass you can slap him and he will also pay you 100 dollars if I remember right
Well, peek at the bank guy's computer gives you badass or corruption points, I can't quite recall.

Not doing it gives you the hero point. What's the point that not doing so earns me hero points but the only way to save myself from humiliating is by getting corruption / badass points? When the other options gives me the hero points.

Glad to know that I can avoid this, thanks for letting me know. But like I said, not looking at the computer gives me the hero point. But in the hero path, I have to forcefully get the point of badass or corruption so that I do not humiliate myself? I think it doesn't make sense.

Jan 27, 2021
Well, peek at the bank guy's computer gives you badass or corruption points, I can't quite recall.

Not doing it gives you the hero point. What's the point that not doing so earns me hero points but the only way to save myself from humiliating is by getting corruption / badass points? When the other options gives me the hero points.

Glad to know that I can avoid this, thanks for letting me know. But like I said, not looking at the computer gives me the hero point. But in the hero path, I have to forcefully get the point of badass or corruption so that I do not humiliate myself? I think it doesn't make sense.
Frankly, I have no clue if there is a logic :LOL: Only explanation I can think of is that if you peek at the computer you're invading someone's else privacy/ doing something illegal, and since Luna is supposed to be a hero, the game gives you corruption

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Frankly, I have no clue if there is a logic :LOL: Only explanation I can think of is that if you peek at the computer you're invading someone's else privacy/ doing something illegal, and since Luna is supposed to be a hero, the game gives you corruption
Yes, maybe this changes depends on which route you are following. But still, being on the hero route and also dominant, I can't possibly be forced to humiliate myself. I need more options. For example, I agreed to help Emma, the police. This is the hero route. Luna could have called her for help, I don't know. Something like that.

Reactions: turncoatvolatile
Jan 27, 2021
Yes, maybe this changes depends on which route you are following. But still, being on the hero route and also dominant, I can't possibly be forced to humiliate myself. I need more options. For example, I agreed to help Emma, the police. This is the hero route. Luna could have called her for help, I don't know. Something like that.
I think the dev wanted something along the lines of "noble sacrifice" or something. The hero who sacrifice herself for others, I mean. But I agree having more options would be good. That said, there are already a lot of choices. If you add more...I think the development will slow down a lot

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Like turncoat has deftly pointed out, there are many ways around certain scenes if you don't want to get them. And being heroic sometimes means sacrificing yourself...or just don't if you don't want to. The dev has given us many routes and options to choose from, a generous amount, and has had to balance those with giving us sexy content as well.

Moaning and bitching because you didn't get the exact choice you wanted makes some here look like spoiled kids tbh
Would I have loved to have a Luna with long hair from the very start? Most definitely! But you don't see me spamming the thread because I didn't get my way ;) And that's a lot more impactful than a single choice that can be bypassed...

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I think the dev wanted something along the lines of "noble sacrifice" or something. The hero who sacrifice herself for others, I mean. But I agree having more options would be good. That said, there are already a lot of choices. If you add more...I think the development will slow down a lot
I also think it is for that reason. Luna says something like "I got Nancy into this, it's my responsibility to help her."

But what about domination? It would make sense if she was on the path of submission. But no, this happens by being dominant. Relatively logical answers could be found, but this scene is totally made for the path of submission. I still believe that, in my opinion, it does not make any sense on the route of domination.

But hey, I don't want to be too pushy either. More than I have already been. I will choose the blackmail option and with the save editor I will add the points I want and remove the ones I don't. Although this should not be the case.

Like turncoat has deftly pointed out, there are many ways around certain scenes if you don't want to get them. And being heroic sometimes means sacrificing yourself...or just don't if you don't want to. The dev has given us many routes and options to choose from, a generous amount, and has had to balance those with giving us sexy content as well.

Moaning and bitching because you didn't get the exact choice you wanted makes some here look like spoiled kids tbh
Would I have loved to have a Luna with long hair from the very start? Most definitely! But you don't see me spamming the thread because I didn't get my way ;) And that's a lot more impactful than a single choice that can be bypassed...
I'm definitely not moaning or bitching. I think the "strongest" thing I said was that in my opinion, certain scenes don't make sense on certain routes. The different routes are appreciated, but without bitching or moaning, I will continue to think that these scenes do not fit in my routes.

Jan 27, 2021
I also think it is for that reason. Luna says something like "I got Nancy into this, it's my responsibility to help her."

But what about domination? It would make sense if she was on the path of submission. But no, this happens by being dominant. Relatively logical answers could be found, but this scene is totally made for the path of submission. I still believe that, in my opinion, it does not make any sense on the route of domination.

But hey, I don't want to be too pushy either. More than I have already been. I will choose the blackmail option and with the save editor I will add the points I want and remove the ones I don't. Although this should not be the case.

I'm definitely not moaning or bitching. I think the "strongest" thing I said was that in my opinion, certain scenes don't make sense on certain routes. The different routes are appreciated, but without bitching or moaning, I will continue to think that these scenes do not fit in my routes.
Ah, I kinda understand your point, but the fact is there is not purity+passive route here. I mean, sub Luna here is not a good and pure person. Moreover...sub Luna won't help Nancy to begin with. She is a coward.
I think one point in corruption is not a big deal. Besides, when you blackmail the director, it will give you purity.
It's a bit weird to give corruption because you peek at the computer and then give you purity because you blackmail him, but actually I think it kinda makes sense.
If you think about it, this is basically an impossible decision for hero Luna.
She can peek at the computer and go against her principles, (break the law, invade someone's else privacy) but preserve her dignity, or she can submit (going against her nature).
Maybe it's just me, but I love this choice.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Ah, I kinda understand your point, but the fact is there is not purity+passive route here. I mean, sub Luna here is not a good and pure person. Moreover...sub Luna won't help Nancy to begin with. She is a coward.
I think one point in corruption is not a big deal. Besides, when you blackmail the director, it will give you purity.
It's a bit weird to give corruption because you peek at the computer and then give you purity because you blackmail him, but actually I think it kinda makes sense.
If you think about it, this is basically an impossible decision for hero Luna.
She can peek at the computer and go against her principles, (break the law, invade someone's else privacy) but preserve her dignity, or she can submit (going against her nature).
Maybe it's just me, but I love this choice.
Jokes aside, what you've written is exactly what I think. The save editor was more of a joke. I already have a corruption point for getting the scene with Tanisha, I also don't think 2 corruption points will do anything against my 20 or 30 hero points.
What I want to imply is that the only way to avoid that scene on the hero's path is to look at the bank guy's computer, which also gives us a point of corruption. That's what I wanted to get to. How do I know that if I want to avoid that scene while being in the hero's way, I have to choose an option that gives me the points I don't want? That is what worries me the most, and above all, that a worse scene happens in the future. For example that, without knowing it in any way, by following the principles that I want for being a heroine and a dominant, I suddenly get a scene where Luna is raped, you know? That is why I am complaining. :B
Sorry if I'm being annoying.
I'll be a bit contradictory, but since I plan to play full lesbian, if that scene had been with a woman, I might not be "complaining".

Jan 27, 2021
Jokes aside, what you've written is exactly what I think. The save editor was more of a joke. I already have a corruption point for getting the scene with Tanisha, I also don't think 2 corruption points will do anything against my 20 or 30 hero points.
What I want to imply is that the only way to avoid that scene on the hero's path is to look at the bank guy's computer, which also gives us a point of corruption. That's what I wanted to get to. How do I know that if I want to avoid that scene while being in the hero's way, I have to choose an option that gives me the points I don't want? That is what worries me the most, and above all, that a worse scene happens in the future. For example that, without knowing it in any way, by following the principles that I want for being a heroine and a dominant, I suddenly get a scene where Luna is raped, you know? That is why I am complaining. :B
Sorry if I'm being annoying.
I'll be a bit contradictory, but since I plan to play full lesbian, if that scene had been with a woman, I might not be "complaining".
Yeah, I get it and I think we need a walkthrough. Usually I don't like it, but apparently this dev loves to "confuse" the routes. So I think it's needed.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes