Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
For those that don't realize it, the download on Patreon is open to everyone. Kudos to FS for pausing the contributions and for making the game widely available. It's just this once that he's releasing it for everyone right away, mind you.

Reactions: turncoatvolatile

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
heres the download for the 0.13 from patreon.

Reactions: Olivia_V

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Geez! A new start again?, that sucks. Once, it's understandable but starting new game after every other release is quite irritating and boring.

Jan 27, 2021
Geez! A new start again?, that sucks. Once, it's understandable but starting new game after every other release is quite irritating and boring.
Nah, it was only once. 0.12 needs a fresh start, 0.13 works fine with 0.12 savegames. The message was left there from the previous version. It just says that v 0.1 and 0.11 saves won't work anymore.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
"The visual novel is set in a dystopian alternate reality in which most nations are ruled by unelected bureaucrats while the government’s political power is extremely limited."

so... basically the game is set in european union

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Luna's Fall from Grace [v0.13] [Frozen Synapse] ORIGINAL SIZE: 2.07GB

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX(242MB)
Compressed version for MAC (207MB)

*Inside the game folder will say 0.12 but it's 0.13. The developer forgot to change the version number.

EDIT: IF YOU ARE GETTING A ERROR TRY TO COPY THE SCRIPT ATTACHED BELOW INSIDE THE GAME FOLDER AND OVERWRITE WHEN ASKED.

If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like to this post :giggle:

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Nah, it was only once. 0.12 needs a fresh start, 0.13 works fine with 0.12 savegames. The message was left there from the previous version. It just says that v 0.1 and 0.11 saves won't work anymore.
changelog doesnt say anything about having to start again, most likely the moderator just left it there from the previous version. I would recommend to try the saves first
My bad thn, thanks for the clarification though. I had to play to 2 other games from scratch due to same reason and seeing that note again kind of made me mad.

Reactions: turncoatvolatile

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Yes. finally Luna sucks her first cocks on the docks. I've been looking forward to this moment. I really hope to see how low she is going to fall and how they are going to treat her in her "her job".

Sin título.png
ps: waiting for Madame's return. I want to see Luna between those legs learning a little manners.

ps: another scene that keeps coming to my head is the one where Luna sees Marico's butt and thinks he's very "used". without thinking that his would end the same or worse.

ds.png

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why the folder are the older version 12 insteed of the new one 13?
Are you forgot to rename the version befor building it?

Reactions: fortuna95
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes