LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
I played through the game (Dom/Corrupt route) and didn't get any errors.

Can you post the error you're getting.
It seems this error only happen because i have save from previous compress version. When i restart the game there wouldn't any be problem. sorry for the confusion.
Compress version works just fine.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
It seems this error only happen because i have save from previous compress version. When i restart the game there wouldn't any be problem. sorry for the confusion.
Compress version works just fine.
What's odd is that after looking at the script, every version should cause an error (compressed and uncompressed).
This is due to this:

errors.png

The dev has used [] so the game should say something like "maybe is not defined".

Instead of [] the dev should use ()

or even do something like:

init python:
$ maybe = "Maybe"​
$ no = "No"​

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LoneVoyage

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Why give a choice with Tanisha? and not with Mariko scenes?!
Being blackmailed, dumb dialogues like "I have to accept to get ride of him" bs, getting plugs to protect her friend... and if you just watch instead of interfeering you blow the priest and still get the plug... if you play submissive during the entire poker even you still get punished... For a moment there you got me going and I thought this one might be different.
Good luck.

Last edited:

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
aaaaaaaa. love this update. Except for Marlowe's death, I would have liked to see how he kept degrading the moon more and more.

the new moon is. . . . 1000 times better?

It would be great if the second moon personality could be corrupted as well, just a lot more difficult. Seeing the two of them as submissive whores would be fantastic.

There were no eventsrecounting this time, will they stop doing it? It would be a shame, it is one of the best components of the game in my opinion.

Jan 27, 2021
I had no choice in my game, she drove to the East gate and then it happend. I never played a sub choice
That's odd. I played badass and killed the cops. Actually there are are two ways to kill them. 1 Shoot them if you took the gun from Headshot's house 2 if luna's state of mind is high enough, she can run over them with the truck.

Last edited:
Reactions: afterlights

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
I agree with YinBlack. The new look on Luna was great as were the events at the poker meet-up. But disappointed about not getting any behavior galleries this version. Also that ending was weird af. I thought the idea was that according to Luna's personality & level of 'crazy', she might loose her shit. But now we're forced into this 'revenge' path, which if you enjoyed the degrading submission of Luna - is a real turn off.

Jan 27, 2021
I agree with YinBlack. The new look on Luna was great as were the events at the poker meet-up. But disappointed about not getting any behavior galleries this version. Also that ending was weird af. I thought the idea was that according to Luna's personality & level of 'crazy', she might loose her shit. But now we're forced into this 'revenge' path, which if you enjoyed the degrading submission of Luna - is a real turn off.
I agree about the revenge part. I asked the same question to the dev on Patreon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _DarkDesires_

jmncklsn

Jun 30, 2017
Well done! What a game! (but i d like she ha d a better ass) I enjoy playing it a lot and just stopped to say that i like - share your view of the world...!!!

Reactions: turncoatvolatile

abadidea

Dec 2, 2018
I just discovered this and I thought it was just another corrupt the mc into a mindless slut game with no real choices. But this is great I love how badass the mc can be and that you can just avoid any scenes you don't want to see.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I liked how Luna got her revenge!
I hope that in the further, Luna (dom) will not allow anyone to mistreat her!

Last edited:

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I don't understand why Dark Luna emerged when I'm doing a Hero Luna playthrough along with being forced to endure humiliations and not taking Tanisha's advances, why does that count for Hero Luna? Also, why do so many people make a big deal about Luna's hair?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't understand why Dark Luna emerged when I'm doing a Hero Luna playthrough along with being forced to endure humiliations and not taking Tanisha's advances, why does that count for Hero Luna? Also, why do so many people make a big deal about Luna's hair?
Dark Luna came out because of the pill she forces normal luna to take.

It put normal Luna to sleep so dark could come out.

As for the hair, people find certain things attractive. I prefer short hair.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes