Jan 27, 2021
Or 4? Yeah I would be comfortable with just 2, a submissive and a dominant route, not too much to ask for. Remember Tony is the self-styled "Padrino", who stays behind the scenes and wants Luna hand-delivered to him submissive and ready. Marlowe was his reliable main guy who would do the breaking in.

Him getting offed like that is really not suitable for those of us players who enjoy the submission and having a main MaleDom doing it. He is only redundant if you are of fan of femdom and lesbian stuff...which we now get a double serving of since the other route is Luna FemDom and now with Madame/Natasha, it's them FemDomming Luna. But yeah hopefully the dev gives us meaningful choices in the future and doesn't railroad us from a chosen path again. We'll see...

Have you even played the game?

Marlowe has been the main guy hands-on organizing Luna's degradation & submission since she arrived at his "hotel"...which, since you clearly forgot, was at the beginning of the game.

Yes obviously transformation will be huge part of the game, but giving us a choice besides "homicidal maniac"-mode would be awesome...the mental break mechanic is a great idea like I mentioned, just offer a submissive "broken" variety as well.

Ok...weird kink for killing people :cautious: but don't pretend like it's a part of who Luna has to be. That's where that aforementioned player choice will come in you know...

Oh and weren't you supposed to be ignoring me since I earlier challenged you on your bs? :ROFLMAO:
Wouldn't call Marlowe a main guy, however he was certainly the main actor at this stage of Luna's "training" (or whatever the big bad has planned for her). Paulie just showed up once in a while, but there really wasn't any development between him and Luna. What's unfortunate about Marlowe's death isn't that he was someone important, but that it was fun to see him try to slowly build more and more control over our protagonist. Now the only other character in similar position to Marlowe is Madame, and it will take some time for the other npcs to establish that kind of relationship with Luna. I'm looking forwad to see more Madame content, I just wish the Marlowe's part didn't end so abruptly.
I suppose we'll have to see how it develops. Personally I think Paulie will be more involved in Luna's training from now on. Especially if
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Paulie could use that to blackmail Luna and speed up the training

Last edited:

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Smh these violent murder fantasies are starting to get pretty disturbing :sick:
Maybe some people here should go play a Charlie Manson game instead...

• Angry
Reactions: myuhinny

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Charles Manson? Go female protagonist or go home!

But seriously, you have a strange inclination to read kinks for killing and murder fantasies into what others write. One person who you quoted disapprovingly only stated that Luna is a killer on any path, that's like as indisputable a statement as you can get about this game. The reason why many want Luna to dominate her enemies is quite simple, people like Luna, plenty of arses try to dominate Luna, so people who prefer defiant paths want her to give them payback.

Last edited:

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
strange inclination to read kinks for killing and murder fantasies
" shoving handfuls down his throat till he dies "
Sure bubba...

Literally 2 posts above yours :FacePalm: And that's only the most recent one. There's plenty of other examples in this thread.

• Angry
Reactions: myuhinny

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Paulie has it coming and deserves any and everything that gets thrown at him. I'm sure he'll die a more violent and gruesome death in game then anything that I stated above and I'll be there waiting for that time to come.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Literally 2 posts above yours :FacePalm: And that's only the most recent one. There's plenty of other examples in this thread.
Great for you, you have produced an example. That doesn't negate that you projected a similar "kink for killing" into someone's post that didn't contain that "kink" at all.

Maybe you could also stop calling people sickos for writing how they'd like to see hateful antagonists die horribly. It's not helpful and killing's like a staple in gaming anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: MCDom

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
an example
Which was there before you wrote your last post... :rolleyes:
No point wasting my time here, when you were so disingenuous to begin with
This isn't a convo, just your attempt at browbeating people to accept your pov, even in the face of obvious evidence to the contrary

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
I didn't specifically ask for, like, examples, I stated that "you have a strange inclination to read kinks for killing and murder fantasies into what others write" and gave a clear example of that. You've ignored that one so far. If you fail to see why one example of your own where you were correct doesn't disprove that statement, you might be logically challenged. If you want to call that disingenuous, knock yourself out.

It'd certainly be nice if you didn't tut-tut people for preferring violent outcomes in a VN that has a good deal of killing, sexual abuse and other violence.

Last edited:

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
You sound like Jack Thompson. Are you next going to tell us playing a first person shooter in a video game will lead to us going on a shooting rampage in real life?

If you're concerned people aren't able to separate fiction from reality, let me stop you right there: The data empirically shows you have nothing to be worried about.

If not.. what point exactly are you trying to make?

Reactions: Jaike

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
I feel that submissive Luna suddenly being taken over by a dark version of herself rail roads the plot a bit but I can certainly see the logic in it a development that could happen would probably be submissive Luna putting herself in a place that when Dark Luna (that is what I will be calling that alter ego from now on) takes over her new master/mistress can jump dark Luna and purge her from sub Luna's mind.

Dark_FOX

Apr 29, 2018
I missed something or there was no development of relations with the agent hearts except for 1 call?

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
I can't get past the MC's hips. She looks like a fork.

I haven't read the whole thread, so sorry if this is old news or if people love it. :)

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes