Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So who is next on the hitlist? I'm hoping for the Stylist. He's the slimy photographer stereotype that is using it as an excuse to get the MC naked, plus he's causing problems for Special Agent Cutie.

EDIT: Just discovered I can play as a Mildly Insane, Badass and Corrupt, and still go on the date with Emma.

Now to work out how to go Mildly Insane the proper way, and not by editing the script file. Really starting to wonder which personality is actually the dark one.

Last edited:
Reactions: sergiodark666
Jan 27, 2021
So who is next on the hitlist? I'm hoping for the Stylist. He's the slimy photographer stereotype that is using it as an excuse to get the MC naked, plus he's causing problems for Special Agent Cutie.

EDIT: Just discovered I can play as a Mildly Insane, Badass and Corrupt, and still go on the date with Emma.

Now to work out how to go Mildly Insane the proper way, and not by editing the script file. Really starting to wonder which personality is actually the dark one.
I think going on a date with Emma or Jas depends on what you choose (guns or food). Guns = Jas, food = agent Hearts. From what I can tell, Badass Luna is the dark one, but crazy luna is even darker and...well, crazy. But it's ultra fun. Killing Petkov and his bodyguards was really satysfing.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Whether you go on a date with Special Agent Cutie or Jas depends on how you save Mariko. If you pick the "Hero" option for that, then you go on the date with Cutie. Otherwise it's Jas.

I'm a little disappointed in the Crazy stat at the moment. Seems really hard to get it high enough to do anything crazy, and then the only thing I've encountered so far is killing Hisashi after he tries to rape Luna, and running over the cops at the Barrier.

Really want my Badass Luna to be able to call Emma "Special Agent Cutie" to her face. Especially in front of Special Agent Robotman

Jan 27, 2021
Whether you go on a date with Special Agent Cutie or Jas depends on how you save Mariko. If you pick the "Hero" option for that, then you go on the date with Cutie. Otherwise it's Jas.

I'm a little disappointed in the Crazy stat at the moment. Seems really hard to get it high enough to do anything crazy, and then the only thing I've encountered so far is killing Hisashi after he tries to rape Luna, and running over the cops at the Barrier.

Really want my Badass Luna to be able to call Emma "Special Agent Cutie" to her face. Especially in front of Special Agent Robotman
Regarding the crazy stat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Regarding the crazy stat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I found it in the code. You need to be "Severely Unstable" to reach that point, and to get to that you need to more or less turn Luna into a cumrag - letting Hisashi and the dumbass cops rape her. So fuck that.

On a different note, anyone know if Frozen synapse will let us make fan art? I recognise Luna's DAZ skin, since it happens to be one of my favourites. And her hairs. Her model is going to be different though.

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2021
I found it in the code. You need to be "Severely Unstable" to reach that point, and to get to that you need to more or less turn Luna into a cumrag - letting Hisashi and the dumbass cops rape her. So fuck that.

On a different note, anyone know if the dev will let us make fan art? I happen to recognise Luna's DAZ skin, since it happens to be one of my favourites. And her hairs. Her model is going to be different though.
:unsure:I don't know what to tell you. But I remember that my Luna's crazyness was pretty low(I kicked hisashi's ass and killed the two dirty cops)
About the fanart you can try asking on discord. Frozen Synapse usually answers

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Why is the windows file hosted on anonfiles 3.9 gb while the three other files are at 3.6 gb?

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
Wait the security cameras recorded a black haired woman with Luna's exact height and build kill a guy how the fuck have they not figured out that Luna was the killer the moment she walked into the motel?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Wait the security cameras recorded a black haired woman with Luna's exact height and build kill a guy how the fuck have they not figured out that Luna was the killer the moment she walked into the motel?
Because Luna is 5" shorter with short red hair.

Meanwhile, turns out I'm having trouble with Subscribestar and Discord, any chance someone can ask about fan art for me?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I asked Yesterday on Patreon. Frozen gave the green light(y)
Does that include releasing asset lists? Would really appreciate a nod from Frozen synapse. I can create a fan art thread like I have for other games, but without the dev's permission, it's a little rude.

And, I've encountered some awesome devs that have provided duf files and/or asset lists, considering fan art as free advertising. I'm seriously considering starting a new thread just to promote them.

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
Because Luna is 5" shorter with short red hair.
Not that the scene in .17 right before she wears a fishnet top with Paulie and the Madame both of them should have watched the cameras and Luna had black hair and the same build as when she killed the guy.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes