Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Heh I've got seriously insane trait, and I wonder how all this stuff will be implemented on a sub path, hopefully that means she'll be going to endure much more than normal luna lol.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: RyRa²
Jan 27, 2021
Heh I've got seriously insane trait, and I wonder how all this stuff will be implemented on a sub path, hopefully that means she'll be going to endure much more than normal luna lol.
That seems to be the case, .but the difference with the sub path is that crazy Luna kills her tormentors. She is like a crazy black widow who kill her mates...after she had sex with them.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
update??

Reactions: Bakvexxx

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Bakvexxx

Jun 13, 2020
hey guys if the dev doesn't want to put the rape tag because of bitchass Pateron, maybe the dev can add it only on the forums in a spoiler

Sp1nx

Jan 5, 2018
Dear god that's one of the ugliest (ma/e or female) protagonist that I've played in a while
Yeah, the beginning is rough. The models improve greatly as the game goes on though. Happy that the dev is focusing on continuing the story but I hope once the game's finished he'll redo the first few episodes.

Reactions: dav121

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why we can't hit the madam everytime she got bossy on Luna, I would love hit her everysingle time and make her crowl like a dog or wors killing her? She don't deserve be on top. We alreddy killed his friend why don't had the chnace we can killing her on the spot insteed I don't care about consequence I thing the other Luna will be pleaasant by Luna action and will be gain a good friendship. Since all Luna personlith are the same person with a lot of personality. Why not to make all of them agrre tha on one need to hart her nor to her friends? it cuold bee fun.

I don't like when Madam slapped The MC and we didn't even react, even we baddas route.can we just break her some bones?

We can't evensend her to fuck off whe she asked to clean the room. We ain't maid. Ken we have this free way I can trullywann kill the Madam where her surname is. I just wanna talke back to her it look like she act like we didin't even hited her nor killd that who locaked us up. When we killedhim why don't do the same to Madam as well?

Last edited:

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Anyone know if there is a way out of the rape scene on the badass bitch route and stealing the guns? I was able to avoid it by stealing the food instead of guns, but I couldn't find any other way to avoid it.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Anyone know if there is a way out of the rape scene on the badass bitch route and stealing the guns? I was able to avoid it by stealing the food instead of guns, but I couldn't find any other way to avoid it.
You just need to take the gun befor that part. in the part where you find tha familiare place the Luna father used time a go tak the gun with you it could go in handy against corrupted cops and you kill them on the spot.

edit: but if you had make lot of submmission choise like don't take the guns in the Luna father hideout you get raped: The the fact it go check point sistem you had reached.

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2021
Wait, what rape scene? That with Paulie or the one with Petkov? Anyway, they can be both avoided, but there are a few key choices. If you didn't take the guns at Headshot's house(Luna's father), Paulie blackmails her

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Wait, what rape scene? That with Paulie or the one with Petkov? Anyway, they can be both avoided, but there are a few key choices. If you didn't take the guns at Headshot's house(Luna's father), Paulie blackmails her
I think it releat also to the cops if Luna don't take the guns in Headshot's Hideout she gonna raped while trasporting for the tribe Hellions with the gun you can't kill them.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes