88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The save cn't save properly even if I restated the playrun. after 4 saves I cn't save properly and I play full version uncompressed.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
What's up with the music in this game? Half of it sounds just like garbled noise. Is this some bug or does the dev have a taste in "music" I just can't comprehend?

Reactions: fugazi666

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
What's up with the music in this game? Half of it sounds just like garbled noise. Is this some bug or does the dev have a taste in "music" I just can't comprehend?
have you heard of huey lewis and the news? Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically.

• Haha
Reactions: Gigalomaniac
Jan 27, 2021
you need to rewright some of the game as Ronnie kray one of the kray brothers was gay and a mobster
I don't think the dev comes here often, but about the mobsters:
There are are gay mobsters, but a lot of them stay in the closet. Because if the other mobsters knew about their sexual preferences, they would be rubbed out or even killed for being gay.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Finally managed to play the latest update. Highly amused that Jeremy even looks like someone I want to punch in the face, even without knowing his behaviour. Kinda surprised he didn't have a man-bun.

Reactions: turncoatvolatile
Jan 27, 2021
Finally managed to play the latest update. Highly amused that Jeremy even looks like someone I want to punch in the face, even without knowing his behaviour. Kinda surprised he didn't have a man-bun.
He looks like an asshole, and he is a psycho. But he gets what he deserves. What baddie Luna does to him is amusing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
Luna's fall from grace UI Mod

Didn't really like the UI so I decided to just remove everything and make it more clean. Not compatible with Joker Leader's Cheat Mod.

Installation: Unzip the mod and merge the folder "game" from the mod with your Luna's fall from grace "game" folder.

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2020
The points and choices in this game are... odd, I guess is the polite way to put it? Like I need 4 defiance points to beat up the three rapist guys at the start, one of which is a huge body builder type, and yet the next day I have to get to 22!? in order to not be taken advantage of by just the one drunk dweeb in alley. If i have to pick every single dom option available when presented just to have enough points to keep up then then I'm not really making choices, might as well just pick a dom/sub whatever path at the start.

Jan 27, 2021
The points and choices in this game are... odd, I guess is the polite way to put it? Like I need 4 defiance points to beat up the three rapist guys at the start, one of which is a huge body builder type, and yet the next day I have to get to 22!? in order to not be taken advantage of by just the one drunk dweeb in alley. If i have to pick every single dom option available when presented just to have enough points to keep up then then I'm not really making choices, might as well just pick a dom/sub whatever path at the start.
Yeah, if you don't pick a path, the game is going to punish you sometimes. Well, you can always play a mixed route, Luna's stm goes up, and you play Crazy Luna. That's pretty fun

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes