Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I'm only interested in making Luna submissive to women or Futas, and full dominant hero or badass towards men, depending on the situation. In short 95% of the time unless under orders from the Madam or any other women like her, men ain't gettin any Luna.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I really enjoy the roleplaying aspect in this game; it's a cut above most others in that regard for sure. The choices and consequences along with how they change Luna and various scenes is pretty well done in my opinion. It also makes sense that making contradictory choices would be discouraged both for practical and story reasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: turncoatvolatile

slavesin

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Can I end 0.25 as a sub for Vera and Hellions?
I ended submissive with Ogre, but I'd prefer saving Hellions.
For some reason, the option "Tell Hellions about the tank" or "Don't tell them" doesn't change anything...

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The main story is way too short.
I hope it's bigger in the next update.
At least there's tons of other characters with plenty to do. even if it's short too...

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Luna's Fall From Grace Chapter 2 0.26
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 1416653
Luna's fall from grace Cheats Mod
This mod adds cheats to increase points.
I've added Money to the cheats, enjoy.

Installation:

Note: Unless the Dev changes the variables or their names, it should work with all future updates.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
works for ch 2 too?

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
What the hell is happening. I just downloaded the 0.26 here, and everytime I try to load an existing save file from the last one I continued from 0.25, it throws an exception error like this:

1663154274040.png

When I ignore it, it shows some screen I don't remember seeing before:

1663154306093.png

And proceeding from this, just shows this:

1663154384431.png

What does the game actually want the player to do? Delete all existing saves? Help please.

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
What the hell is happening. I just downloaded the 0.26 here, and everytime I try to load an existing save file from the last one I continued from 0.25, it throws an exception error like this:

View attachment 2042998

View attachment 2043000

View attachment 2043001

What does the game actually want the player to do? Delete all existing saves? Help please.
From the first chapter play until you see that screen then save the on chapter 2 load the save when the error screen I just press ignore and nothing bad seemed to happen.

Reactions: ValeriaEx
Jan 27, 2021

View attachment 2042998

View attachment 2043000

View attachment 2043001

You have to play chapter one first.

From the dev:

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I had 10 different saves but I can only use one. I tried to bypass that stupidity but I lost all my saves and I'm not going to start chapter one from scratch. It's a shame because I liked this game but I have to just stop. I really can't understand why devs do this when they don't know how to implement it fully.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes