Jan 27, 2021
I had 10 different saves but I can only use one. I tried to bypass that stupidity but I lost all my saves and I'm not going to start chapter one from scratch. It's a shame because I liked this game but I have to just stop. I really can't understand why devs do this when they don't know how to implement it fully.
Honestly it's not that hard to solve. Load your save in update 0.25, finish chapter 1 (the game must ask you to save), start playing update 0.26 and save the game.
Do the same things for all your saves.
It's feasible but I admit it's a pain in the ass

• Angry
Reactions: supernova874

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Fun update. That photoshoot was awesome with dark Luna. Totally made the whole crew and commissioner crap their pants lol. Loving the badass route. Can't play this game any other way. Tried hero, which was alright too, but the badass route is just the way to go.

Now interested to see how she will deal with The Family and Hammer finally arriving. Thanks for the update! ;)

madgodbleah

Sep 7, 2020
hi, i love this game very much, but honestly, i don t know how i feel about update 26.

have i done something wrong or is the new update like 10/20 minutes of playing? it first started with 2 men talking about Luna and Tony (i don t remember who Tony is) and they were referring to Luna as Raven ( i know why ), then a guy called, i forgot his name, asked Luna about something which i m not going to say as it might be spoiler, then those guys came to Raven, i m not gonna describe it, again, spoilers, and then i don t think many things happened, and then it lead to the photoshooting scene, i chose to do it with someone who again, i m not gonna say as it might be spoiler.

and then after the photoshooting ended and Luna warned the comissioner to stay out of her way, it ended for me. i repeat, it wasn t more than 10/20 minutes. i didn t even got to do what they talked about on the phone yet, after the photoshooting and Luna telling him to stay out of her way, it ended

Jan 27, 2021
hi, i love this game very much, but honestly, i don t know how i feel about update 26.

have i done something wrong or is the new update like 10/20 minutes of playing? it first started with 2 men talking about Luna and Tony (i don t remember who Tony is) and they were referring to Luna as Raven ( i know why ), then a guy called, i forgot his name, asked Luna about something which i m not going to say as it might be spoiler, then those guys came to Raven, i m not gonna describe it, again, spoilers, and then i don t think many things happened, and then it lead to the photoshooting scene, i chose to do it with someone who again, i m not gonna say as it might be spoiler.

and then after the photoshooting ended and Luna warned the comissioner to stay out of her way, it ended for me. i repeat, it wasn t more than 10/20 minutes. i didn t even got to do what they talked about on the phone yet, after the photoshooting and Luna telling him to stay out of her way, it ended
Yes, it's shorter. The three main routes are now completely separate. Which means that there are no scenes that are common to all three routes. The scenes you see on the badass, sub and hero routes are different, and if you play only one route the game will be shorter than before

Last edited:
Reactions: madgodbleah

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
I recapitulated the story...and no longer know what the point is. We are miles away from the initial track; Luna changed many times, the world setting changed multiple times, too many loose ends, and we find apocalypse, punk, sci-fi, fantasy, magic, gangs, detectives, criminals, drugs,s and horror...there might be even more. I think it would be much better if devs had a road map in their mind...

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2021
I recapitulated the story...I no longer know what the point is. We are miles away from the initial track; Luna changed many times, the world setting changed multiple times, too many loose ends, and we find apocalypse, punk, sci-fi, fantasy, magic, gangs, detectives, criminals, drugs,s and horror...there might be even more. I think it would be much better if devs had a road map in their mind...
Honestly, I think the story is really simple and linear.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: soprano31

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
SO.. i need to keep every older version to be able to play the next? How about DON'T change anything in older chapters and everyone will be happy .... btw all my saves from 0.25 are busted ... you know why dev ... like is the only game i play and need to keep every binary files for future reference ... the saves must be enough , at least in the other 100+ games i play i have no issue .Sorry but this is the end for me .

Reactions: MAD6999 and Towi

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Honestly, I think the story is really simple and linear.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it is, but I never complain the story is too complicated. Devs put too many elements into the story, like a chef uses all spices that can be found because the chef wants to satisfy everyone with a single dish ...

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2021
it is, but I never complain the story is too complicated. Devs put too many elements into the story, like a chief uses all spices that can be found because the chief wants to satisfy everyone with a single dish ...
Maybe you're right. Personally, I don't mind it, but I get it. It's not everyone's cup of tea. What I have an issue with is that you seem to think that the story went off track, and I don't think that's true.

find apocalypse, punk, sci-fi, fantasy, magic, gangs, detectives, criminals, drugs,s and horror..
(fantasy, magic, horror) Supernatural elements? They were there from the beginning. (apocalypse)Post-apocalyptic elements? Same thing. (gangs, detective, criminals, drugs) Crime? Same.
What I mean is that the story started this way.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Maybe you're right. Personally, I don't mind it, but I get it. It's not everyone's cup of tea. What I have an issue with is that you seem to think that the story went off track, and I don't think that's true.

(fantasy, magic, horror) Supernatural elements? They were there from the beginning. (apocalypse)Post-apocalyptic elements? Same thing. (gangs, detective, criminals, drugs) Crime? Same.
What I mean is that the story started this way.
Well, it depends on how you define "beginning." I am lucky that I have followed this game since its first release and witnessed all those expansions of the story. I still remember the noises here caused by Luna's change. And I am pretty sure that the game is different from what it was. The other Luna woke up at 1/3 of the game(story timeline), it was explained with drugs initially (sci-fi), and the magic stuff emerged even later. I don't need to mention every leading role that suddenly disappears in the half way, such as girls in the brothel, the girls from the business office, and there must be more. Anyway, I list them to present the game elements; if the dev indeed planned all those stuff, I can only conclude that the dev needs to learn the 101 of storytelling. If the dev didn't plan them, I call it "off track".

Last edited:

Towi

Sep 3, 2019
Wtf is this update behaviour with the saves? Na i am out. good game, but I am not trying to get my saves to work again. Devs you suck, try to get your shit together if you want that people play your game.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes