Lnoim4nn

Sep 23, 2019
guys the version 0.25 finish after the war between the hellions and that other gang?(with let's say badass Luna in a throne planning to go back since they think the raven has luna?) because the android version say 0.22 when i go to confirm the apk to install

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
I know to make luna more unstable you go against your nature ie dominant or badass choices for submissive character but is there a recommended number of submissive points needed before I do this and is been caught overhearing the conversation after leaving tanisha the first major incident where this has impact

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I never played a game where I wanted to hurt every male character in this game. Like I'm a guy and I couldn't stand how much of a piece of shit each guy in this game is. The fucked up part is that there are males like this in real life. This shows me why Lady Artemis The Maiden Goddess isn't entirely wrong for treating men like shit, even thou she's a hypocrite as well.

Reactions: NoMansMind
Jan 27, 2021
I never played a game where I wanted to hurt every male character in this game. Like I'm a guy and I couldn't stand how much of a piece of shit each guy in this game is. The fucked up part is that there are males like this in real life. This shows me why Lady Artemis The Maiden Goddess isn't entirely wrong for treating men like shit, even thou she's a hypocrite as well.
Yeah, I just save Niko and maybe Vinnie. The others are trash

Reactions: Alphaeboy

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
Why dose luna look like a guy more than a girl is she dominance kind of girl i like her facial expression but the hair is something else.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
:WaitWhat: It is entirely wrong to treat a whole gender like shit just because some of them are assholes.

Reactions: Alphaeboy

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Gonna need some more updates before playing again (the recent ones didn't really add anything I'm interested in & I kinda wanna have a new chonk of content to explore next time) but I love seeing this game getting constantly updated & personally the changes to Luna's appearance have grown on me a bit. It's kind of nice to be surprised by the "next version" of her once in a while. :D

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: turncoatvolatile

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The first model of MC wasn't bad, except for the haircut that I hate and couldn't play through the game very far. I'll give it a second try then.

Reactions: paddyo73
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes