novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
This is one of my preferred games. Everything is high quality. Kudos and thanks to the author. I am just curious on a thing: my preferred approach to this kind of story is the slutty path that is just submissive enough to engage in and enjoy objectification in appropriate circumstances (eg. when acting as a sex worker) and badass enough to fight competently when necessary but otherwise not into D/s or worse BDSM stuff, neither to dominate others or to engage in serious bondage gear. I like corruption and objectification a lot, but serious BDSM stuff bores me or even acts as a turn-off.

Therefore, I have been consistently choosing the corruption options, the submissive ones when the situation seems conductive to sluttification, and the badass ones when the situation seems non-sexual. I recoil when the MC seems headed to become a dominatrix/crime boss or when the situation seems saturated with BDSM elements. In an inescapable D/s choice, I pick the submissive one if it seems more favorable to corruption. Is this the right/best path to the outcome I prefer?

Last edited:

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Honestly, This game reminds me of Girl Good turn Bad game made by Eva Kiss. We have a lot of freedom to decide what type of character our MC will be, and all her choices have consequences. I played three playthroughs and I just started this yesterday. Now I got a shit lot of saves and finished season 2 so far. I love the story, and I finished the game just some mins ago and I took over everything. It was awesome to play a game and be the VILLAIN. Thank you for a game where you be boss ass female MC. Can't wait for more.

P.S. How many chapters will this game have? I having it would be three but I could be wrong.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Guys why am i getting black screen after clicking play?
I tried pressing screens and its goes back to save state with reputations ,fame points and such but the screen is black.
I had the same thing then realized how I had left off in chapter one... So, here is the solution...

Open chapter one... Open your most recent chapter ending game save then click forward until you see the end of chapter screen (image below)... Click the icon circled in red below, then close chapter one and open chapter two then click start. The save you just made should appear there to be selected as your game starting save... Problem solved. Hope this helps, friend.
Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Damn, this game looks promising but it really needs a guide or something imo.

Can someone explain what choices/stats to pick for the different routes? Also i've read about Luna becoming unstable? how does that work?

Also, can you avoid being submissive entirely?

Im new to this game and id like to play badass route at first since strong female protagonists around here are rare. Any help would be appreciated!

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2021
Damn, this game looks promising but it really needs a guide or something imo.

Can someone explain what choices/stats to pick for the different routes? Also i've read about Luna becoming unstable? how does that work?

Im new to this game and id like to play badass route at first since strong female protagonists around here are rare. Any help would be appreciated!
Dominance + corruption choices = badass route, dominance + pure choices = hero route, submissive + corruption choices = sub route.
Luna becomes 'unstable' if she goes against her personality. If she says that hates prostitution for example, and the she prostitutes herself, her state of mind goes up, and she becomes more unstable. In practice this means that in some instances, you will have a few more options and dialogue choices. Some of which are pretty crazy.

And yes, I agree. This game definitely needs a guide or something. A lot of choices are dependent upon other choices and if you don't play the game several times you won't even realize that you lost a lot of content. o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: code991

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Oh im definitely going to try with a badass-crazy-ish route. That sounds like fun.

I hope the 9 pages of save slots are enough lol, i tend to make A LOT of saves with games that have no guides and a lot of choices.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat
Feb 19, 2019
I had the same thing then realized how I had left off in chapter one... So, here is the solution...

Open chapter one... Open your most recent chapter ending game save then click forward until you see the end of chapter screen (image below)... Click the icon circled in red below, then close chapter one and open chapter two then click start. The save you just made should appear there to be selected as your game starting save... Problem solved. Hope this helps, friend.
Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Hi thanks a lot Phat!
But this doesn't help
I am a first time player , this is my first time playing this game so i don't know what to do i don't have any save files just a black screen when i click play :(

• Wow
Reactions: PapaPhat
Feb 19, 2019
Hi thanks a lot Phat!
But this doesn't help
I am a first time player , this is my first time playing this game so i don't know what to do i don't have any save files just a black screen when i click play :(
never mind i found solution didnt play part 1 and thats why part 2 would not load , i though part 1 and 2 were together like being a dik

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Meh, won't bother then.

I'm playing her lesbian so male LI only for an update isn't going to have anything for me and if the death scene isn't worth it I can skip this one.
I mean, can Jas be considered as a LI? Her sexual presence was not much in the first part (tho maybe I did something wrong), in the second she was mentioned like once, maybe.

So far, it looks to me personally that for badass Luna's love interest will only be world domination.

Reactions: Avaron1974

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Fair, might be worth it for that alone.
Adventure ever on dear friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Hi thanks a lot Phat!
But this doesn't help
You must complete chapter one before you can start chapter two. Most of these multi-chapter games are like that, like Ataegina, Tales from the Unending Void and many others. There are some, like Family Affair, that just ask you questions at the start of the next chapter which allows you to simply guess the questions and start the next chapter without having played the previous chapter but most require a save from the first game.

For Luna's Fall from Grace, you MUST play chapter one all the way trough to the end save slot screen 1 indicated in my instructions or you cannot play chapter 2. If this does not answer your question then you may have a corrupted DL or other technical issue which is above Papa's paygrade. You will need one of our more technically expert friends here to assist you further if that is the case.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Avaron1974
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes