Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
hi i want to download this game
but first I want to know who the main character is!?
Because the photo on the top of the page is different from the focused photos below
thank you

VithiaVale

Jul 29, 2019
hi i want to download this game
but first I want to know who the main character is!?
Because the photo on the top of the page is different from the focused photos below
thank you
The red-headed woman in the pictures is the main character. She is the same person as in the banner. She gets a gradual makeover throughout the game.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
The red-headed woman in the pictures is the main character. She is the same person as in the banner. She gets a gradual makeover throughout the game.
I wish it would show the appearance of the banner from the beginning!

Edit :
Of course, maybe I said wrong! Maybe the developer has been creative, I take back my previous words

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
i don't understand how people play this and rate that high with such an ugly female mc
Her appearance changes later in the game (the girl in the banner is the new Luna). I don't know if the dev plans on going back to update the older parts of the game with the newer look, but just stick it out. It gets better. The game is worth it (especially playing as a badass).

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Game looks pretty good so far, I am hoping for a playable flashback to Luna with her curly hair college look.
Does anyone know what paths are available? I tried going Passive/Pure after completing a Passive/Corrupt run, but it seems like those two stats run counter to each other. Being Passive often leads to Corruption and Purity choices usually lead to Defiance.

Jan 27, 2021
Game looks pretty good so far, I am hoping for a playable flashback to Luna with her curly hair college look.
Does anyone know what paths are available? I tried going Passive/Pure after completing a Passive/Corrupt run, but it seems like those two stats run counter to each other. Being Passive often leads to Corruption and Purity choices usually lead to Defiance.
Yeah, the passive/pure route doesn't really exist. You can go passive + corrupt = submissive, corr + defiance = badass, purity + defiance = hero

miedum

Feb 18, 2022
how do you play this game? i start it and it's just a black screen. then i click something and it shows the a save slot page with no save games and a character in a box in between with reputation and fame on the bottom left.

Jan 27, 2021
Color me intrigued, Wonder if the end of this game will have a bearing on the new game or will a "set ending" be used.....
hmmm
As I understand it, the dev will pick a default ending, true ending or whatever. The dev said Luna will have an active role in the new game and I don't think you can fit her into the new story with so many different endings. I mean, the way things are going Sub Luna will end up being a slave while badass Luna will be the head of a cult or something. The routes are simply too different

Soraiya

Feb 26, 2022
As I understand it, the dev will pick a default ending, true ending or whatever. The dev said Luna will have an active role in the new game and I don't think you can fit her into the new story with so many different endings. I mean, the way things are going Sub Luna will end up being a slave while badass Luna will be the head of a cult or something. The routes are simply too different
One of the games around here, (Tales from the Unending Void, I think?) did something that might be useful here, if any of the endings of this would be at all applicable - rather than having to just pick a set / canon ending, which never feels like the continuation of your game, (FemShep forever!) and rather than having to have someone play the entire previous episode(s) again to generate a save file that could be grabbed, they just asked you a bunch of questions for any of the decisions you might have made in the past that could affect the story going forward. Even if you couldn't remember exactly what your choices were, you could probably guess enough from the questions to at least have the history steered more toward what your story was.

'Course, the downside to that is then you'd have to build in continuities to handle all the combination of options the answers to those questions would create, which would lose all the dev-benefit of being able to start with a single history, but it'd still be nice. Whatever.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sirenmain203
Jan 27, 2021
One of the games around here, (Tales from the Unending Void, I think?) did something that might be useful here, if any of the endings of this would be at all applicable - rather than having to just pick a set / canon ending, which never feels like the continuation of your game, (FemShep forever!) and rather than having to have someone play the entire previous episode(s) again to generate a save file that could be grabbed, they just asked you a bunch of questions for any of the decisions you might have made in the past that could affect the story going forward. Even if you couldn't remember exactly what your choices were, you could probably guess enough from the questions to at least have the history steered more toward what your story was.

'Course, the downside to that is then you'd have to build in continuities to handle all the combination of options the answers to those questions would create, which would lose all the dev-benefit of being able to start with a single history, but it'd still be nice. Whatever.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The issue with that approach is how much your choice would impact not just the plot but the game word.
I mean, Badass Luna is basically a Goddess at the head of a cult-religion at this point. If she plays a very minor role in the new game, that kind of solution could work. Otherwise, no way.
It also depends on how many endings the dev is planning

Wait, what? I know the plot has veered off the course I was hoping for in terms of murdering the dipshits trying to take advantage of Luna, but we can't even save those people?
Uh, I play all three routes and tha has not happened? :unsure: The latest updates had little to do with the Hellions

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes