Nov 22, 2021
As I understand it, the dev will pick a default ending, true ending or whatever. The dev said Luna will have an active role in the new game and I don't think you can fit her into the new story with so many different endings. I mean, the way things are going Sub Luna will end up being a slave while badass Luna will be the head of a cult or something. The routes are simply too different
Agree, There are ones I have seen Being A Dik being one that can "roll over" previous choices. But yea, think there are a few too many variables in this- I pick all the Crazy/Badass/Corruption options. on that alone there would be way to many ways to end it. The only way I can see it working is if the Dev picks a certain amount of endings and filters them in to the new game based on how corrupt or heroic Luna ended. We'll just have to wait and see

Reactions: turncoatvolatile

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Wait, what? I know the plot has veered off the course I was hoping for in terms of murdering the dipshits trying to take advantage of Luna, but we can't even save those people?
You can save some of them (on the hero route at least), but many are killed.

PrinceAdam

Apr 13, 2020
So im trying to finnish chapter 1 but keep going though a loop in the game when I interact in the scene with Ogre Darius and Rat gang banging/interrogating this one chick..

ellyon

Aug 25, 2020
How do I get update 0.25?
I got through update 0.22 and missed in between 0.22 -0.26.

Last edited:

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Tbh: I wish this game have walk-though mod because the shit load of choices and moments would be easy to find if we have one.

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
So im trying to finnish chapter 1 but keep going though a loop in the game when I interact in the scene with Ogre Darius and Rat gang banging/interrogating this one chick..
Yeah, I got the same problem and is maddening. I got a first submissive walkthough that was able to cross the second chapter. I tried to make a second one to change a few things (e.g. a few more badass choices when the opposite does not appeal to my kinks, including the 'daddy RP' scenes with the weaponsmith in the playthrough) but I got trapped in the loop, and is so frustrating.

Foordy

Oct 23, 2020
is anyone else having issues loading the previous save game on the latest update.

I try to load my save game from CH 2, v0.26 in v0.27 and i get an exception error

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
There's a warning on the first page of this thread, saying that a fresh start is required. I guess you have to restart chapter 2, perhaps even chapter 1 but I can't confirm it, I hadn't played this game before so all my saves were compatible with the current version.

Foordy

Oct 23, 2020
There's a warning on the first page of this thread, saying that a fresh start is required. I guess you have to restart chapter 2, perhaps even chapter 1 but I can't confirm it, I hadn't played this game before so all my saves were compatible with the current version.
there was a fresh start required for version 0.26 which was the initial chapter 2 release.

but I wouldn't think you would need a fresh start for each update of chapter 2

Jan 27, 2021
there was a fresh start required for version 0.26 which was the initial chapter 2 release.

but I wouldn't think you would need a fresh start for each update of chapter 2
No, you're right. Update 0.27 doesn't require a fresh start. I didn't have any issue, but this is odd. Have you tried posting the exception error on the dev's discord? The dev doesn't visit here, but he usually answers on discord

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2022
I'm glad the developer gave Luna the brunette hair colour, because the ginger hair was NOT a good look! I also wish her legs didn't look so anorexic when she's in shorts...with that bust, it just doesn't look right!

Reactions: paddyo73

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I also wish her legs didn't look so anorexic when she's in shorts...with that bust, it just doesn't look right!
The former Luna had too thin legs and hollow thighs, which wasn't very pretty, but the new one seems muscular enough, at least to my eyes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
Both the models have problems. The new one's chest doesn't fit her body at all, look like ridiculous implants. I honestly liked the old one better, even though it was kinda short and its ass shape made no sense.

Reactions: Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Both the models have problems. The new one's chest doesn't fit her body at all, look like ridiculous implants. I honestly liked the old one better, even though it was kinda short and its ass shape made no sense.
I agree with you as far as the breasts are concerned :). With breasts of a more reasonable size I would find the new model perfect. Her face is particularly beautiful.

Reactions: paddyo73
Jan 27, 2021
I agree with you as far as the breasts are concerned :). With breasts of a more reasonable size I would find the new model perfect. Her face is particularly beautiful.
Yes, her breasts are a bit too big. That said her ass improved A LOT. I also think hero Luna look is the most proportionate
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes