camube

Jun 4, 2022
i almost missed Chapter 1 link because it was spoilered. So is everything compiled and I only need to download Chapter 2 or do I need to start from Chapter 1?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Maybe 7-8 hours?
Cinthia-girl
Thank you turncoatvolatile, I was just about to respond but I'd have to say you made a fair estimate already... give or take depending on reading speed. I like to slow play my games and allow my mind to wander into the worlds they create so I could easily languish for 10-12 hours or speed read it in about five. Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Thank you for your accurate reply, my friend:devilish:(y)

DabaDubuDobo
As for the question in your spoiler, yes. Take the corrupt and badass choices and listen to the recommendations of your alter ego, Luna???, especially toward the end of act one. Here's how that turned out for me in the spoiler below...

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: turncoatvolatile

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
I'm looking for a path in part 1 where there's no brothers and maybe where you can convince the former champion to join and not be killed and the chieftain to keep ruling. Is it possible ? Do you have a save, maybe where you can read the epilogue?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I downloaded chapter two as a standalone game? Should I use saves from chapter 1?
You cannot start chapter two without your final save from chapter one. You MUST complete ALL of chapter one and make that final save to proceed to chapter two. You will be prompted to select the chapter one end save when selecting to start chapter two. The remaining chapter one saves do not appear in chapter two nor will chapter two save be accessible in chapter one. Chapter one saves only appear in chapter one and chapter two saves only appear in chapter two. The only time there is any crossover is the final save from chapter one being required to start a new game save in chapter two.

Some multiple chapter games will just ask a series of questions as to how you played the previous chapter. You can "cheese" those and just make up answers if you haven't played or do not remember the previous chapter choices. That is NOT the case here. Hope this helps.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: Shoopster

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Finally. I stoped to skip dialogs when Luna was fuckd by Santana and Miguel.. now the story is getting better and more interesting
:cool: :devilish:

thomastm

May 24, 2020
Cinthia-girl
Thank you turncoatvolatile, I was just about to respond but I'd have to say you made a fair estimate already... give or take depending on reading speed. I like to slow play my games and allow my mind to wander into the worlds they create so I could easily languish for 10-12 hours or speed read it in about five. Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Thank you for your accurate reply, my friend:devilish:(y)

DabaDubuDobo
As for the question in your spoiler, yes. Take the corrupt and badass choices and listen to the recommendations of your alter ego, Luna???, especially toward the end of act one. Here's how that turned out for me in the spoiler below...

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So there 3 ending total in chapter one right? how many chapter are there?

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There are at least 3 endings in chapter one, hero badass Luna, passive corrupted Luna and my current play Corrupted Badass Luna. There may be some other possibilities but IDK for sure. The game rewards you for playing within one of those three main parameters. If you make too many choices that don't align (like passive on the badass hero or corrupted badass paths or corrupted choices on the badass hero path and the same applies to hero choices for the corrupted badass, all lead to mental instability) Luna's mental state will become unstable, possibly even driving her insane. I don't really want to see that so IDK what happens in that scenario, likely nothing good.

We are in chapter two now. IDK how many are planned. I'm just enjoying the ride.:devilish: Once I finish the completed game on my corrupted badass route, then I may replay to try the badass hero path but I have no interest in driving Luna insane or making her a passive door mat for everyone to step on. That just isn't my idea of fun. Enjoy the game. Hope that helps...

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
i just treid chapter 1... after a point it gets unplayable... constant error message to either rollback or ignore... sure you can rollback some,.. but at some point it just gets so buggy.. you either ignore,.. or you have to stop playing.. once you ignored that screen shows up more and more, it gets unplayable

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I replayed many times here the endings I found.

Hero have two:
1. Help Hellions
2. Help Hellions with The Traitor who uses you.

Badass:
Taking over Hellions and Brotherhood

Submissive:
Being a Whore for the Brotherhood Leader and the rest of the family.

Each Ending does have different outcomes for other characters based on your choices.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Jay0032

Nov 29, 2020

Update 0.16
Please let me know if there are any problems.

Changelog
  • 600 new renders
  • End of day 4
  • One sex scene (All routes)
  • One sex scene (Sub route)
  • One sex scene (Badass/hero route)
  • One "Bad-outcome" sex scene
  • No lesbian content this time around
  • New "crazy" choice. (Warning: graphic violence) *
*Requirments:
  • Luna must fail the attribute check (bad outcome)
  • Luna's state of mind must be "Slightly Unstable" (at least).

Windows/linux
Mega

Google Drive

Mac
Mega

Google Drive

Android
Mega

Google Drive
Are this latest link?

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes