May 31, 2020
This game is getting better and better with each update, especially on dominant path...been waiting for an opportunity to put Jas in her place, though I Feld a ping of regret.. she's gorgeous. Also Ogre had it coming from day one..so thank you for that developer.

Reactions: turncoatvolatile

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Wow, I did not see that coming:
1671189733938.png
Synths? Robots? Typo? :D:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Love this game, but the latest release also has a lot of bugs where the wrong character is speaking. Like, a LOT.
Pretty much the entire conversation with Sam is backwards about who is speaking. And there are other parts with this problem as well.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2021
This game is getting better and better with each update, especially on dominant path...been waiting for an opportunity to put Jas in her place, though I Feld a ping of regret.. she's gorgeous. Also Ogre had it coming from day one..so thank you for that developer.
Mate, how did you "interact with" the 2 you mentioned? Found the male one, cant find the path for the girl?

May 31, 2020
Mate, how did you "interact with" the 2 you mentioned? Found the male one, cant find the path for the girl?
After dealing with the reverend.... you'll get a call from Jas about The Family meeting which can't be discussed over the phone, so you'll meet Jas and while talking about the meeting...you'll demand her loyalty by either seducing her or dominating her.. you have to be on Dominant path.

Nov 22, 2021
After dealing with the reverend.... you'll get a call from Jas about The Family meeting which can't be discussed over the phone, so you'll meet Jas and while talking about the meeting...you'll demand her loyalty by either seducing her or dominating her.. you have to be on Dominant path.
Ahhhh yes, I recall now, thought it was a "refresher" course in the new update

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Lunas Fall From Grace [0.29] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (2.2 GB/ 240 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey (Asenaris)
The PC compressed file is named v0.27. Is it an error or did you upload wrong file by mistake? Mac ver is v0.29.

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
So I played the old version and now with the new one I cant start fresh game and the loads just crash? What I'm supposed to do :D

1977dude

Jun 4, 2019
Hi. Have a question, is there animations in this game? So many black screen pictures that i feel something isnt right. Playing the first part

Delilahh

May 11, 2021
Chapter 1 is great! I did get errors everytime malabo-regular was used (font for her crazy self), but fixed that by manually downloading the font and dropping it in the game folder. Might be a windows 11 specific bug?

Reactions: Londo_Mollari
Apr 13, 2019
I'm on the hero / dominant path and want to know if it's even possible to save Vera / add to harem or whatever the fuck, really getting annoying that every angle leads to her getting killed. Can't find a walk through and trying different combinations is driving me crazy. Anyone got any clues?

blablub123456

Mar 15, 2019
Just finished marathoning this thing and it's glorious. The sex scenes are pretty bland, short, and way too vanilla for my liking; but I absolutely love the villainess and the story. The pure dominant/badass path is amazingly intriguing. Finally, a female protag game where you're more than a braindead cumbucket. I fucking love the villainess in this story, I actually have agency. She's an actual villainess who isn't a powerless caricature and I can do objectively evil shit and revel in it. Also, I'm not forced to be a dejected damsel in distress doormat sucking off seniors... Cannot praise this thing enough, I love being able to be an evil and dominant female protag. Hail the dev of this gem.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Just finished marathoning this thing and it's glorious. The sex scenes are pretty bland, short, and way too vanilla for my liking; but I absolutely love the villainess and the story. The pure dominant/badass path is amazingly intriguing. Finally, a female protag game where you're more than a braindead cumbucket. I fucking love the villainess in this story, I actually have agency. She's an actual villainess who isn't a powerless caricature and I can do objectively evil shit and revel in it. Also, I'm not forced to be a dejected damsel in distress doormat sucking off seniors... Cannot praise this thing enough, I love being able to be an evil and dominant female protag. Hail the dev of this gem.
To use one's power to oppress, it's a rather over-used, disgusting, too well known and never ending story. Fortunately Luna can also use her power to protect, without being a "cumbucket". All hail to the developper.

Reactions: afterlights

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Hmmm... the zip file for the latest version in the OP says it is v0.29 but the directory in the zip says it is actually v0.27... :unsure::oops:... hopefully it's just mis-named!

Spicybobman

Sep 28, 2018
Damn just finished chapter 1 and that was really good and a nice ride trough it i liked it alot good job on it and its quite long wich is also nice for once. though i played chapter 2 til its current end and to be honest i was not the biggest fan of it from the little i played but im still curious to see it play out and i will check back in a year

Dec 20, 2021
View attachment 1416653
Luna's fall from grace [Ch 1 & 2] Cheats Mod
This mod adds cheats to increase points.
I've added Money to the cheats, enjoy.

Installation:

Note: Unless the Dev changes the variables or their names, it should work with all future updates.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Hey man, I'm playing chapter 1 with your mod on Joiplay. Screenshot_2022-12-28-01-15-15-15_db51e592e420a9871f4a37915a68789b.jpg
But I'm not getting the Cheats menu Screenshot_2022-12-28-01-17-39-70_83e3caf07395b62e0d5781f0cce5dd36.jpg

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes