Iwillbeontop

Dec 1, 2022
View attachment 2089043

Overview:
The visual novel is set in a dystopian alternate reality in which most nations are ruled by unelected bureaucrats while the government’s political power is extremely limited. In particular, the game takes place in Santa Rita, a city suffocated by corruption and ruled by the mob.
You play as Luna, a young woman with a murky past whose life is turned upside down when her father dies and she discovers her old man was engaged in some very shady business. Even worse, Luna finds out that her father has made a lot of enemies over the years. Those people seem to hold a deep grudge against her father...and against his family in general.They want payback. They want blood. Her blood.
Aided by the mysterious Mr. Cavalcanti, a friend of her father, Luna leaves Santa Rita, her hometown – she flees her home to save her life.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-12-15
Release Date: 2022-12-15
Developer: Frozen Synapse
Censored: No
Version: 0.29 Public
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Warning! A fresh start is required!

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 2

Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Chapter 1

Extra: Cheats Mod* - - Signatures

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1009745 View attachment 1009682 View attachment 1009748 View attachment 1009683 View attachment 1009747 View attachment 1009751 View attachment 1009684 View attachment 1009752 View attachment 1009681 View attachment 1009686 View attachment 1009687 View attachment 1009688 View attachment 1009689
anybody got save files

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Only reason I'll drop this game out right after playing just a couple of minutes of it. I HATE Luna's hairstyle like really hate it I can't stand to look at her. I know it's shallow, but it's just how I feel.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Only reason I'll drop this game out right after playing just a couple of minutes of it. I HATE Luna's hairstyle like really hate it I can't stand to look at her. I know it's shallow, but it's just how I feel.
I felt the same as you, I didn't like her face nor her hairstyle nor her body. But she changes later and becomes very pretty. Here's the new Luna (on hero route):

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LunasFallFromGrace-CH2-0.30
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Is there enough lesbian content and/or are dicks avoidable?

Thx in advance!
Yes, but only if you stick to badass or dominant hero route, and it's not entirely perfect, the game isn't necessarily the most coherent when it comes to player control as soon as you try to actually roleplay a character that has nuances, so it's better to either use a guide or to save often.

Reactions: Dudlbert

DKArthas

Nov 24, 2018
I deleted the old saves somehow and don't really want to play Chapter 1 again so can I get save for Chapter 2? Thanks for the help!

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes