Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
None of my saves work in this version. I cannot even start chapter 2 any more as this version of Ch 2 cannot read saves from Ch 1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i have enjoyed playing through chapter 1. not far into chapter 2 yet. i think the only thing i dislike about this game is there no good guy in the game that joins Luna and helps get through her problems with Tony and someone that Luna can fuck regularly other than the girls and the assholes she meets. that's just me though, i enjoy being a good guy helping out a gorgeous babe get her revenge on the assholes that are harrassing her. it leaves me with little to do but have her do the lesbian stuff with other women because the guys are unworthy of her.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Finally the bad guys got what they deserve
The funny thing is that the most gruesome scenes are on the hero route this time
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's much less bloody if Luna doesn't take control of the headless trooper, remains herself and doesn't become a kind of supernatural justicer. I wonder where the latter path will lead to.

Jan 27, 2021
It's much less bloody if Luna doesn't take control of the headless trooper, remains herself and doesn't become a kind of supernatural justicer. I wonder where the latter path will lead to.
Probably she will end up with Emma. I mean, she is the only real love interest that I can think of.
Ah, you meant the punisher path. She will probably keep killing bad guys or stuff like that

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i played her as badass so far, was considering trying the hero route too at some point. Luna is a hottie once they got rid of that awful hairstyle that she had in the beginning. though i loved her as a redhead, just not the hairstyle which was awful. wait did i already mention that?

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
i played her as badass so far, was considering trying the hero route too at some point. Luna is a hottie once they got rid of that awful hairstyle that she had in the beginning. though i loved her as a redhead, just not the hairstyle which was awful. wait did i already mention that?
According to what I've read on this thread, on the badass route she only loves power (the reason why I haven't played it). On the hero route she loves or likes persons, like lovely Emma. On the submissive route I don't know.

So, we have a choice.

Reactions: robrize2169
Jan 27, 2021
According to what I've read on this thread, on the badass route she only loves power (the reason why I haven't played it). On the hero route she loves or likes persons, like lovely Emma. On the submissive route I don't know.

So, we have a choice.
You are right. The badass route is REALLY entertaining, but badass luna doesn't have lovers. She has pawns and slaves :sneaky:

jireir

May 26, 2018
Is the game basically over? The last update seemed like it was kind of an ending to be honest. Does anyone know if there's more or much more to come since chapter 2 basically just started?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
maybe read the warning on op that you need a fresh start?
Maybe note that it was unclear as to whether this applied to v.30, as discussed in this very thread?

It seems that it does apply for me, but not others. Maybe read the thread before asking insulting questions?

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
Did a fresh playthrough using submissive/corruption path, and gotta say, the content delivered. We presumably have another 0.7 worth of content to be had, so we'll see what happens!

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
I wish there was a way to start chapter 2 without replaying chapter 1 like many other games doing it just ask important decisions in start from previous chapter

Jul 23, 2018
Every time I see this I get confused, the girl that is shown on the main overview picture of the game, or that's shown for it on the latest update page, makes me wanna download it, then I get here and see that none of the characters look like her even remotely. Who is she?

Reactions: wildride69

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Every time I see this I get confused, the girl that is shown on the main overview picture of the game, or that's shown for it on the latest update page, makes me wanna download it, then I get here and see that none of the characters look like her even remotely. Who is she?
She's Luna, the redhead of the beginning undergoes a transformation, for the best. :giggle:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I prefer Luna with the hairstyle she had in the beginning
She looks so hot and realy realy sexy....

her hair look after the transformation is banal and she has lost all the charm she had... the initial look is unique and fits her a lot... now she's just a girl without style and her look is normal like many other females MC, it's a pity

• Angry
Reactions: MCDom

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I prefer Luna with the hairstyle she had in the beginning
She looks so hot and realy realy sexy....

her hair look after the transformation is banal and she has lost all the charm she had... the initial look is unique and fits her a lot... now she's just a girl without style and her look is normal like many other females MC, it's a pity
Her hair changes a lot depending on your personality and insanity.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes