jireir

May 26, 2018
What exact actions does Luna need to take to pass the first game with the passive ending? Because it seems that I'm getting hero ending despite the stats. Is there some specific choice that decides this?

Also - when is the opportunity to get Luna hooked up on Nectar?

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2021
What exact actions does Luna need to take to pass the first game with the passive ending? Because it seems that I'm getting hero ending despite the stats. Is there some specific choice that decides this?

Also - when is the opportunity to get Luna hooked up on Nectar?
When Jas asks you to choose between food and guns, if you choose the food, it puts you directly on the hero ending (then you can pick the Chief or Jolanda). If you want the sub or badass ending you have to pick , guns or neither

jireir

May 26, 2018
I keep getting an error which says "couldn't find font Malabo-Regular.ttf" it happens in specific points, any ideas for a fix to this?

Also - was there really a point in making "part 2" if the game was almost over either way?

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2021
I keep getting an error which says "couldn't find font Malabo-Regular.ttf" it happens in specific points, any ideas for a fix to this?

Also - was there really a point in making "part 2" if the game was almost over either way?
The malabo stuff is known. Download the Font fix and put it into the game folder.
Well, the main reason the dev decided to make a part 2 is because part 1 was too heavy and some user were complaining about the game size.

SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
Looks like the game is almost done. From what I understand, update 0.33 will be the last, but looks like the dev is already working on a sequel called Diatima's isekai with a new MC.
I just played the prologue. A few screenshots here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very suprised that they're ending it so soon. I don't think that speeding through to the ending will end up going well....

jireir

May 26, 2018
I'm not liking that new protagonist if that's her to be honest. She looks weird but then Luna also looked weird at first.

Jan 27, 2021
I'm not liking that new protagonist if that's her to be honest. She looks weird but then Luna also looked weird at first.
I don't know. Maybe it's the pointed ears and too many freckles. She does have a certain look, but she's not deformed and her hair look normal. I mean, I still think that Luna at the beginning looked pretty hot, but objectively speaking some things were weird. I think this one looks cute and innocent. That's great for the submissive route or if you want to corrupt her. I don't know about the badass route though. She doesn't look very 'dominant'

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes