Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Update 0.31 content
Hero endings:

2 Endings

Badass route:

1 ending (default ending)

Submissive route:

4 endings - depending on who you choose in the previous updates - (Commissioner, Sam, Santoro(Addicted), Ogre)

Planned endings (Update 0.32):

Sub route:

Nash: Additional ending. (it will include Madame)

Tony: additional ending. (It will include Paulie)

Badass route:

Badass extended ending

Natasha futanari addon

Hero

Niko: additional ending.

DOWNLOAD LINKS
WINDOWS/LINUX

MAC

Android

Alternative version for android provided by DahliaRose69 (Thank you very much for the help!)

Aug 30, 2022
Luna's Fall from Grace [v 0.31] [Frozen Synapse] – Compressed

- Tested Windows 11

- Tested macOS Ventura

/

/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

budd4h

Jul 1, 2019
how do i start a new game? it says save slot doesnt exist, please play chapter 1, but there is nowhere else to click

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
how do i start a new game? it says save slot doesnt exist, please play chapter 1, but there is nowhere else to click
You have to install chapter 1 and play it up to the end; the last save of chapter 1 is the first save of chapter 2.

Jan 27, 2021
Well I'm happy. Got my Dark Queen ending so all is good with the world... in a sense. lol

The game was great, and enjoyed it from the start. Looking forward to your next one, and thanks for all your work on this. It was a fun ride. ;)
Yeah, I think the badass ending is the best ending. I also enjoyed the other endings, but clearly this was the most complete of them. It's also the true ending and the in next game, Luna will be the Dark Queen:love:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah, I think the badass ending is the best ending. I also enjoyed the other endings, but clearly this was the most complete of them. It's also the true ending and the in next game, Luna will be the Dark Queen:love:
I don't see the completed tag atop the game banner yet... Is this the last installment for this title? I've been following this game since the first release. The end has been a long time coming and a rather enjoyable ride. I have not yet played the latest update which is why I ask... Is this the grand finale'??? Thanks in advance...

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I don't see the completed tag atop the game banner yet... Is this the last installment for this title? I've been following this game since the first release. The end has been a long time coming and a rather enjoyable ride. I have not yet played the latest update which is why I ask... Is this the grand finale'??? Thanks in advance...

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
Screenshot 2023-02-20 at 20-02-02 Frozen Synapse creating Adult games Patreon.png

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes