May 31, 2020
Quick question... How do we get the crazy sister out?... So far I only managed to bring out the righteous on Hero path and the vengeful on Dominant path... Though I'm never going to touch the sub content, I still want to know if it's possible to bring out the crazy one on other paths except Submissive

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Quick question... How do we get the crazy sister out?... So far I only managed to bring out the righteous on Hero path and the vengeful on Dominant path... Though I'm never going to touch the sub content, I still want to know if it's possible to bring out the crazy one on other paths except Submissive
i once tried to be dom with man and sub with woman and got the crazy options, but i dont know the real condition for that. my guess would be to make very controversial decisions.

Jan 27, 2021
i once tried to be dom with man and sub with woman and got the crazy options, but i dont know the real condition for that. my guess would be to make very controversial decisions.
Yes, if you act dominant then act submissive, you get crazy points. For what I know there are no crazy choices in chapter 2, though the route should be implemented in update 0.33

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Do i need to download both, chaper one and two or is one in the download for two integrated?

Thx in advance!

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
2-1 - Sub route, almost beginning of chapter 2
2-2 - sub route, end of update 0.29
2-3 - hero route, beginning of chp 2
2-4 - badass route, beginning of chapter 2

Attachments
I tried putting those saves in the game files but the game does not change at all and I'm still stuck on the hero Emma lesbian route with no new choices.

*Edit* worth noting I have no idea how to edit Renpy saves

Oct 25, 2017
Can I end 0.25 as a sub for Vera and Hellions?
I ended submissive with Ogre, but I'd prefer saving Hellions.
For some reason, the option "Tell Hellions about the tank" or "Don't tell them" doesn't change anything...
Since there's no written walkthrough can anyone who played a lot of this game confirm if this is available?

The game makes it feel like we can be with Vera but at the end of ch1 I couldn't really do much.

Jan 27, 2021
Since there's no written walkthrough can anyone who played a lot of this game confirm if this is available?

The game makes it feel like we can be with Vera but at the end of ch1 I couldn't really do much.
You really can't be with Vera.
Vera either
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that in the best scenario, Vera and Yuri leave the city, but Luna doesn't get with her.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes