Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I'm being honest: The Second Chapter was kind of overwhelming and what happened to the best friend plotline?

Jan 27, 2021
Good game, playing a dominant Luna, splitting corruption and hero. I wanted her to be bisexual and not miss hetero content, but seems like I'm more on a lesbian path. Guess I'll replay a second time and pick hetero only. How much difference in content is there for full corrupt or full hero, and does it matter if you kind of straddle the line?
Badass is defiance + corruption and it's basically the villain route. On the badass route Luna is mostly lesbian but she can dominate guys in a few occasions. Hero is defiance + purity and it's lesbian with a couple of exceptions. Passive + corruption is the submissive route. It's the usual stuff for female prot games. Sex mostly with men, though she can be dominated by women in a few occasions.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Luna's Fall from Grace v0.32

Sub route:

Nash: Additional ending.

Tony: additional ending.

Hero

Niko: additional ending

Badass route:

Badass extended ending:

• Includes Natasha futanari addon
  • Diatima's isekai trailer
"Fail" alternative(bad) ending. *trigger

*At the end of update 0.30 (after dealing with the Family and Santoro), when the Shaman ambushes Luna, she can now "Hesitate".

Windows/linux

Mac

Android

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LunasFallFromGrace-CH2-0.32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

sashamitsell

Oct 29, 2017
Joker Leader or someone else put the cheat mods onto a different a different download site.
my computer will not let me download from Mixdrop.
keeps claiming the certificate is not valid or been intercepted.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Joker Leader or someone else put the cheat mods onto a different a different download site.
my computer will not let me download from Mixdrop.
keeps claiming the certificate is not valid or been intercepted.
It's available from his patreon for free. It's posted to his site so no third party, just DL there

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes