88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Her hair changes a lot depending on your personality and insanity.
I think her hair at the start is most "insane" I have seen and it is a pity that they will became as a "normal" when she is a submissive insane slut!

She is stunning iwith the original hairstyle in the text box icon.

there was no need to transform her in a normal model like ib tons of other games
This is the only nonsnse in this great game

Reactions: Alphaeboy

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
In that case, downloading now. Thank the gods. :LOL:
Her hair definitely improves for the better imo. That first hairstyle makes her look like a butch lesbian but apparently some like that. This game has a pretty good story and really invites multiple play throughs to get the most out of it. I initially gave it a 3 out of 5 but i'm on my 4th playthrough and I changed my rating to 5 out of 5. I really wish it had some animated renders but some of the art is amazing while others (especially at the beginning with the butch hairstyle) are lacking.

I think i'm going to sign up for the patreon as I want to know where the story goes in the end and I can tell the developer really spent a lot of time thinking about the story and the dialog. You have to get through the initial talk, talk talk and bad hair at the beginning but it does get good.

Last edited:

LeoW

Oct 14, 2017
When I saw preview images of the game and see MC's short hair, I don't like it and just pass by. But when I saw game's thumbnail and some signature and high rating, I give it a try. Then, I'm in love with her, she is very beautiful with long hair. However, I still don't like her with almost mohawk short hair. Normally, I don't have much issue with short hair girl, but I don't know, overall is just uglier.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes