Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I mean, can Jas be considered as a LI? Her sexual presence was not much in the first part (tho maybe I did something wrong), in the second she was mentioned like once, maybe.

So far, it looks to me personally that for badass Luna's love interest will only be world domination.
Oh, I don't mind playing just for world domination, I wasn't complaining about the lack of lesbian content in itself.

My only point being, or this update at least, I don't do male LI's so there is no content for me if the rest is only a quick scene.

I don't really mind not having sex scenes if I get to beat the shit out of people instead.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I mean, can Jas be considered as a LI? Her sexual presence was not much in the first part (tho maybe I did something wrong), in the second she was mentioned like once, maybe.

So far, it looks to me personally that for badass Luna's love interest will only be world domination.
As someone who played three play routes. Jas is a romance option but only for the Evil path, like how the Lady Cop is only a romance option if you're Hero.

If you're Badass Luna/Dom Luna she sees you as a Partner which clearly play a part in chapter 2 when she works with you when you have taken over the gang.

Plus I Like the game got so many people's hidden moments.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As someone who played three play routes. Jas is a romance option but only for the Evil path, like how the Lady Cop is only a romance option if you're Hero.

If you're Badass Luna/Dom Luna she sees you as a Partner which clearly play a part in chapter 2 when she works with you when you have taken over the gang.

Plus I Like the game got so many people's hidden moments.
I was only gonna play the badass route, did not realise lady cop was a love interest.

Might have to do a hero run too.

Reactions: Orphanus

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Oh, I don't mind playing just for world domination, I wasn't complaining about the lack of lesbian content in itself.

My only point being, or this update at least, I don't do male LI's so there is no content for me if the rest is only a quick scene.

I don't really mind not having sex scenes if I get to beat the shit out of people instead.
Emma the cop got a scene in the new update. I'm on it right now

Reactions: Avaron1974

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Yeah... I don't really play this one for the sex. Most of it is too fem dom/bdsm for my taste due to the hardcore nature of my Luna's gameplay. My Luna wants to take over the world but willing to start with just this shitty little city first...

Dear Ava... It felt like such an ordeal getting to the end of chapter one that I wasn't actually going to continue on but the first episode in the new chapter two sucked me right back in so I do recommend it highly! There are some powerful scenes for badass Luna in this new update with substantial overall content there to play. I bet you'll enjoy it, dear friend.:devilish:

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: Take a friend to the photoshoot...

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Oh im definitely going to try with a badass-crazy-ish route. That sounds like fun.

I hope the 9 pages of save slots are enough lol, i tend to make A LOT of saves with games that have no guides and a lot of choices.
You can have more slots than that. Just click on 9 to go to the ninth page, then on the arrow next to 9.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I was only gonna play the badass route, did not realise lady cop was a love interest.

Might have to do a hero run too.
Actually, Badass is connected with Dom/Cor points While Hero you still do badass moments and still be Dom as well. Being Sub fucking sucks because you're a doormat really.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Oh im definitely going to try with a badass-crazy-ish route. That sounds like fun.

I hope the 9 pages of save slots are enough lol, i tend to make A LOT of saves with games that have no guides and a lot of choices.
You may have as many saves as you like, friend. Just click on the forward arrow to the bottom right to advance to the next page and the back arrow on the bottom right to go back to earlier saves. These buttons are located on both the save and load screens. I make a shit ton of saves myself. Enjoy!
Hope this helps you, Phat(y)
Luna's Saves....png
PS: A should list your auto-saves and Q should list your quick-saves but I never use those so that is my educated guess...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Actually, Badass is connected with Dom/Cor points While Hero you still do badass moments and still be Dom as well. Being Sub fucking sucks because you're a doormat really.
There is no way i'd play a sub route.

If we could pick who doms her and she stayed how she looked originally then maybe I could play sub.

Transforming into a powerful badass bitch then playing lapdog just doesn't sit right with me.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
There is no way I'd play a subroute.

If we could pick who does her and she stayed how she looked originally then maybe I could play sub.

Transforming into a powerful badass bitch and then playing lapdog just doesn't sit right with me.
Yeah, just the Hero have you been a badass working with the fed if you're on the Dom/Sub regardless. Hell, I love how different her personality is in this route. I have a feeling you're enjoying it. Heads up it has two sub-paths that give you two different endings and I won't spoil it I'll you find out about it yourself.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
wow this game is awesome, i loved the quality of the renders and the story is really good. Question though: could you guys reccomend me something like this? female protagonist games

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
wow this game is awesome, i loved the quality of the renders and the story is really good. Question though: could you guys reccomend me something like this? female protagonist games
-good girl gone bad
-dog days of summer
-mother lovers society
-our red string
-the office
-a wife and mother
-project myriam:life and explorations
-bright past
-jessica o'neil's hard news
-life in middle east

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning

Shy Girl

Jan 27, 2021

From what I remember, you can have sex with her once, though there should be something in update 0.28 too. But yeah, badass Luna doesn't have romantic partners...she has slaves :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Udayana

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Good Girl Gone Bad is one of the best female protagonist game VN I played by far.

Also I recommend Rise of the White Flower as well.

Reactions: soprano31

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
-good girl gone bad
-dog days of summer
-mother lovers society
-our red string
-the office
-a wife and mother
-project myriam:life and explorations
-bright past
-jessica o'neil's hard news
-life in middle east
Casual Desires would fit on that list as well.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes