Jan 27, 2021
From dev patreon

Luna's fall from grace 0.33 (chapter 1 + chapter 2 all-in-one)

Hey, guys. No new content. For simplicity's sake, I just reunited the two chapters in a single file.
I tested it a bit, and Chapter 2 old saves should work, but I can't give any guarantee.

Windows/Linux

Mac

Android

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I like how there are a few outcomes that happen if you have enough of one stat but not enough of another. I've said it before but yeah, this game is exceptional.

Reactions: Alphaeboy

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Man I really enjoyed this game throughout chapter 1. But most of the endings didn't feel particularly satisfying. The Dark Goddess ending in particular left a lot be desired. It felt like there was a lot of story left to continue there. Does anyone know how Diatama connects to some of these endings?

Jan 27, 2021
Man I really enjoyed this game throughout chapter 1. But most of the endings didn't feel particularly satisfying. The Dark Goddess ending in particular left a lot be desired. It felt like there was a lot of story left to continue there. Does anyone know how Diatama connects to some of these endings?
It continues the story after the Dark Queen ending which is the default ending. From what I have seen so far it should be focused on the fight between "the Company" and the new moon cult.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes