Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
View attachment 1416653
Luna's fall from grace [Ch 1 & 2] Cheats Mod
This mod adds cheats to increase points.
I've added Money to the cheats, enjoy.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Unless the Dev changes the variables or their names, it should work with all future updates.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Do you think it's possible that you can make a gallery mod for this game in the future, and walkthrough? Because this game massive needs one since it's done as well.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
In Luna's it seemed pretty straight forward what the result of most decisions were and how it might affect Luna's and other's character progression pretty much right up until the end when things got rushed.

Playing Diatima it didn't feel nearly as straight forward. Dominance was the easiest to understand, but there were times I felt like Corruption, Selfesh, Cowardice, and even Selflessness had effects that didn't quite line up with my expectations or was paired against a choice that seemed odd. It's too early to tell if that's a good or a bad thing, but this game feels like it's going to need a guide far more than Luna's.

Jan 27, 2021
In Luna's it seemed pretty straight forward what the result of most decisions were and how it might affect Luna's and other's character progression pretty much right up until the end when things got rushed.

Playing Diatima it didn't feel nearly as straight forward. Dominance was the easiest to understand, but there were times I felt like Corruption, Selfesh, Cowardice, and even Selflessness had effects that didn't quite line up with my expectations or was paired against a choice that seemed odd. It's too early to tell if that's a good or a bad thing, but this game feels like it's going to need a guide far more than Luna's.
I think
Selfish = Badass
Selfless = Hero
Cowardness = Submissive.
From what I have seen, it's pretty similar.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I think
Selfish = Badass
Selfless = Hero
Cowardness = Submissive.
From what I have seen, it's pretty similar.
That's along the lines I was thinking too, but it didn't necessarily always line up the same way. I couldn't figure out corruption at all; like obviously it was related to sex, but I couldn't tell if it was sex / sluttiness in general or if it is going to lead to something with the male aliens. The two scenes I'm distinctly remembering both seemed more along the submissive line that ran opposite of the dominance playthrough.

Reactions: Alphaeboy

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I don't like Luna's appearance constantly changing because "the story demands it". Why can't her appearance remain consistent?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I don't like Luna's appearance constantly changing because "the story demands it". Why can't her appearance remain consistent?
I don't know how far you are, but there is an explanation for it. Also, personally, I like a character that changes appearances as their personality changes.

Reactions: wildride69

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I don't know how far you are, but there is an explanation for it. Also, personally, I like a character that changes appearances as their personality changes.
No, I mean I kinda liked how Luna appeared in like version 0.1 and wished that remained her default appearance.

Jan 27, 2021
That's along the lines I was thinking too, but it didn't necessarily always line up the same way. I couldn't figure out corruption at all; like obviously it was related to sex, but I couldn't tell if it was sex / sluttiness in general or if it is going to lead to something with the male aliens. The two scenes I'm distinctly remembering both seemed more along the submissive line that ran opposite of the dominance playthrough.
You may be right about corruption. It might not be so straighforward as I thought at first

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
Do we play with the short haired one in the prints or with the brunette in the banner?

Last edited:

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
As it seemingly is pointless to ask for a gallery, could anyone share his entire save folder with saves at different moments of the game? I played the game a while back but the lack of a walktrough/guide and the numerous branching paths on top of the confusing stats kinda discourage me to play it all over again.

diesel009

Jul 21, 2021
As it seemingly is pointless to ask for a gallery, could anyone share his entire save folder with saves at different moments of the game? I played the game a while back but the lack of a walktrough/guide and the numerous branching paths on top of the confusing stats kinda discourage me to play it all over again.
but there is a ingame walkthrough/cheat mod from jokerleader

Reactions: wildride69
Jan 27, 2021
You probably will need to wait for the last version of the game, but that could take months. The dev is focusing on the new game now

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Someone help me ? I can't get the scene where luna kills the musician, I've already passed the game several times but I can't get that scene, it's disappointing not being able to finish it.

Jan 27, 2021
Someone help me ? I can't get the scene where luna kills the musician, I've already passed the game several times but I can't get that scene, it's disappointing not being able to finish it.
Sam, you mean? In order to kill Sam, Luna's state of mind must be relatively high (You can use cheats to raise that) and you need to force Natasha to help you kill him. This happens when Luna is sold at the auction to Sam

• Red Heart
Reactions: Birdnman993
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes