Oct 10, 2022
I agree, the story had potential, but both the interface and the gameplay left a lot to be desired, let's hope this serves as a lesson so that Luna's sequel will be even better.
I don't understand one thing about that though. Why do devs insist on sandbox? It's harder to implement, harder to update, most of the time not needed for the story, can quickly become outdated, can easily become grindfest, immersion breaker etc etc. There are very few games I can tolerate sandbox and I cannot count a single game sandbox is a better option. Only positive side of sandbox is being more free in playthrough but I do not think it's a fair trade when you consider the downsides. :unsure:

Jan 27, 2021
I don't understand one thing about that though. Why do devs insist on sandbox? It's harder to implement, harder to update, most of the time not needed for the story, can quickly become outdated, can easily become grindfest, immersion breaker etc etc. There are very few games I can tolerate sandbox and I cannot count a single game sandbox is a better option. Only positive side of sandbox is being more free in playthrough but I do not think it's a fair trade when you consider the downsides. :unsure:
Yeah, no clue. If you think about it, it's a lot of work, and most of the time, it's not worth it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
For the amount of times people complain about sandbox games, they do bring in a lot of players.

Some of the bigger games are sandbox.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
It depends on the way sandbox is implemented really. Sandbox can be more immersive if done right, giving you more control over the character and make it more like a sim.

Unfortunately most sandbox games are grindfests. RPGM is a much better engine for sandbox, Ren'Py just doesn't quite fit.

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
Does anyone have a download for the cheat mod? The official download, only on Mixdrop, flat out doesn't work. That site just doesn't download and it's flagged by U-Block as being unsafe too.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I swear I saw a help menu once but never again afterwards (Chapter 1). I feel like it said Tab worked as auto-forward, but it seems to just work as CTRL. Any help?

YuriFan!

May 30, 2022
What does the heroine look like? I mean, we have hot girl on the cover.
But in screenshots there are 3 variations of different and not so hot girls... Kinda confusing.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
What does the heroine look like? I mean, we have hot girl on the cover.
But in screenshots there are 3 variations of different and not so hot girls... Kinda confusing.
Luna's appearance changes throughout the game based on her personality which is decided by your choices. You can play her as badass, submissive or hero. If you mix and match those choices well, you can meet insane Luna but that option is a high wire act, difficult to achieve. I played Luna as a total badass and she turned out SUPER HOT!!! Here's a little sample of Luna the badass... Enjoy my friend!
Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Badass Luna rescuebadass03.jpg Base Profile Screenshot 2022.08.04 - 23.21.43.26.png Dark Luna Vision 04.jpg enter the raven photoshoot03.jpg enter the raven photoshoot17.jpg

YuriFan!

May 30, 2022
Luna's appearance changes throughout the game based on her personality which is decided by your choices. You can play her as badass, submissive or hero. If you mix and match those choices well, you can meet insane Luna but that option is a high wire act, difficult to achieve. I played Luna as a total badass and she turned out SUPER HOT!!! Here's a little sample of Luna the badass... Enjoy my friend!
Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
Oh. I see. Apart from the second picture, it looks really great...

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Hey guys can someone tell me who all the lesbian romances are and if they have a ending, and also do I need to play the Dia game for everything to make sense. Because holy shit am I so confused about this story, as I was reading more and more on the comments, now there is suppose to be a game called Luna Reloaded. Is that a "remaster" of the first game or another full on sequel?

Jan 27, 2021
Hey guys can someone tell me who all the lesbian romances are and if they have a ending, and also do I need to play the Dia game for everything to make sense. Because holy shit am I so confused about this story, as I was reading more and more on the comments, now there is suppose to be a game called Luna Reloaded. Is that a "remaster" of the first game or another full on sequel?
No, you don't need to play Diatima's. Luna's fall from grace is the first game, diatima's the sequel. Luna Reloaded is only available on Patreon for now and it's the third game, but from what I have seen, you can play it as a standalone

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Why the hell does it say completed if its 0.33 version? Thats some weird way to categorize it,not to mention I saw plenty of games "completed",whats the situation?

• Angry
Reactions: WerewolfSinX
Jan 27, 2021
Why the hell does it say completed if its 0.33 version? Thats some weird way to categorize it,not to mention I saw plenty of games "completed",whats the situation?
It's mostly completed with more than 10 endings and all, but the dev wanted to added more content later. Maybe that's the reason of the 0.33 version

Reactions: Lanceire
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes