Jan 27, 2021
How to get scene on badass route where Luna captures Niko or Madame?
Niko isn't really a romantic partner on the badass route but you can turn him into a pet.
Anyway, I don't remember the specifics, but in chapter 2, you need to go to a date with Niko, bring him into the Raven's "realm" and turn him into a pet. Then you can use him, since he's her son, to blackmail Madame

Lanceire

Mar 24, 2023
Niko isn't really a romantic partner on the badass route but you can turn him into a pet.
Anyway, I don't remember the specifics, but in chapter 2, you need to go to a date with Niko, bring him into the Raven's "realm" and turn him into a pet. Then you can use him, since he's her son, to blackmail Madame
Yes, I had a dialog where Luna asks for a date with Niko, but after that nothing happens. Anyway I more interested how to bring Madame to Raven's pocket dimension, Niko is relatively innocent. Or its only possible to capture first Niko then Madame?

Jan 27, 2021
Yes, I had a dialog where Luna asks for a date with Niko, but after that nothing happens. Anyway I more interested how to bring Madame to Raven's pocket dimension, Niko is relatively innocent. Or its only possible to capture first Niko then Madame?
As far as I remember, you need to capture Niko first and use him as bait for Madame

Reactions: Lanceire
Feb 15, 2018
Just started this I wanna know something...Does Luna body model get improved with later updates?Because so far I like all other females like Tanisha for example she is sexy but Luna she just has weird proportions - very skinny legs too wide hips wide shoulders skinny hands and very weird ass and way too big tits for such a small body like was this a boy model turned into a female?Luna looks like a boy with makeup and fake boobs.Like wtf happened to the intro sexy girl she used to be and even as nerd she looked fine.I really hope her look change later in the game because she is big turn off and would make me give up on the game.

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
That was enjoyable Frozen synapse, so here is some feedback on things that should be improved imo, as thanks:

Overall, the game isn’t polished. Especially “completed” chapter 1.

The most irritating thing for me was the lack of font for the most interesting character, crazy Luna (“lunac”), which caused a grey screen often. It was so irritating that I deleted the “what_font="Malabo-Regular.ttf” from the code and smoothed my experience. Either delete it or add the font to chapter one, as the font exists in chapter two.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sometimes characters said other characters' texts.

A few times, characters made likely not intended mistakes in English:

Sometimes background images couldn’t be found.

Polishing shouldn’t take more than one day, so I think it’s worth doing it. And I suggest adding an auto-forward function when you are at it, as it’s a pretty standard “quality of life” feature nowadays in avns.

PS. Issues were without cheat mod too.

Last edited:

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
So in the Brotherhood's office where Luna tries to get into the office but has to distract Jeffries somehow, the only options are either to sell nancy out or seduce him yourself, are there other options that are not available due to stats or something like that?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
So in the Brotherhood's office where Luna tries to get into the office but has to distract Jeffries somehow, the only options are either to sell nancy out or seduce him yourself, are there other options that are not available due to stats or something like that?
Those are the only two options that I've ever found. Usually if there is a stats related option though it shows you what it is, it's just greyed out.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Pretty nice game. Luna gets increasingly hot as the game progresses. Hopefully the sequel (not Diatima's Isekai) has more choices though. I felt some kinda ruined the immersion, like for example I had 100 corruption and 100 defiance and yet when I chose a single submissive option, Luna completely changed her entire persona. It felt like it didn't really matter how much defiance I had accumulated by that point. In the hotel event for example, she coulda been more "compliant" even though she's dominant because that's her job at the end of the day, instead of becoming a shy kitten just because she has to have sex.

Hoping that the sequel which will have subroutes has this implemented better though. Also I can understand why people don't like Diatima's Isekai.

For one, the sandbox part of it is a bit messy, and I say this as someone who usually prefers the freedom of sandbox to the linearity of a visual novel (having more freedom over the character seems more immersive, though I did enjoy the amount of options this game offered).

Secondly, Luna wasn't the MC. I don't know what the general consensus on that thread is, but Luna is way too hot not to be the MC to the sequel of this game. Thankfully that's going to be remedied.

Jan 27, 2021
I felt some kinda ruined the immersion, like for example I had 100 corruption and 100 defiance and yet when I chose a single submissive option, Luna completely changed her entire persona. It felt like it didn't really matter how much defiance I had accumulated by that point. In the hotel event for example, she coulda been more "compliant" even though she's dominant because that's her job at the end of the day, instead of becoming a shy kitten just because she has to have sex.
I kinda agree on that, though I remember that at first, the dev implemented some sort of attribute check system to stop you from taking some choices. Probably exactly for that reason. Problem is a lot of people didn't like that, saying it would limit their choices too much, and then the dev removed it.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Story of it had a good headstart but gameplay was boring as hell, not denying that. If what they say correct over there, Dia will be a LI for Luna in the next game.
I'm sure it will eventually go somewhere and will get better. The problem is the initial gameplay is so damn boring would I ever want to do it all over again? Hell no, it's just tedious busy work to me atm, with zero payoff at this time. I see it as a game I will pickup again in 2025 after I have forgotten how terribly slow it is now.

Oct 10, 2022
I'm sure it will eventually go somewhere and will get better. The problem is the initial gameplay is so damn boring would I ever want to do it all over again? Hell no, it's just tedious busy work to me atm, with zero payoff at this time. I see it as a game I will pickup again in 2025 after I have forgotten how terribly slow it is now.
I think you should check there, cross thread is frown upon by mods. Dia game will have two more updates with rushed ending, so basically getting abandoned without abandoning it.

Jan 27, 2021
I think you should check there, cross thread is frown upon by mods. Dia game will have two more updates with rushed ending, so basically getting abandoned without abandoning it.
Yeah, definitely rushed, but at least it will get an ending. I guess that's better than dozens of games that get abandoned without notice.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Story of it had a good headstart but gameplay was boring as hell, not denying that. If what they say correct over there, Dia will be a LI for Luna in the next game.
I agree, the story had potential, but both the interface and the gameplay left a lot to be desired, let's hope this serves as a lesson so that Luna's sequel will be even better.

Oct 10, 2022
I agree, the story had potential, but both the interface and the gameplay left a lot to be desired, let's hope this serves as a lesson so that Luna's sequel will be even better.
I don't understand one thing about that though. Why do devs insist on sandbox? It's harder to implement, harder to update, most of the time not needed for the story, can quickly become outdated, can easily become grindfest, immersion breaker etc etc. There are very few games I can tolerate sandbox and I cannot count a single game sandbox is a better option. Only positive side of sandbox is being more free in playthrough but I do not think it's a fair trade when you consider the downsides. :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes