Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
This game keeps getting worse... I made my decision several updates ago no futa...

The game explicitly asked if I wanted to disable futa, I said that I did not.

But after that it keeps asking, and worse some of the dominant choices are only available via a futa choice, not even the option for a strapon. As a substitute! So choices are gated where you must watch Futa BS with no proper lesbian option.

Dom_D

Feb 20, 2021
"The visual novel is set in a dystopian alternate reality in which most nations are ruled by unelected bureaucrats while the government’s political power is extremely limited"

It just sounds like our own reality though...?

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy
Jan 27, 2021
This game keeps getting worse... I made my decision several updates ago no futa...

The game explicitly asked if I wanted to disable futa, I said that I did not.

But after that it keeps asking, and worse some of the dominant choices are only available via a futa choice, not even the option for a strapon. As a substitute! So choices are gated where you must watch Futa BS with no proper lesbian option.
This is kinda funny.
I heard the exact same argument on discord but from the guys who want more futanari options...
Throughout the game there are 5 futa scene at best

Reactions: wildride69

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Kind of curious why the banner shows a beautiful girl and within 5 minutes of playing she turns in a knock off Karen with hair from hell....sweet jebus my eyes bro, NEXT.
She's rather ugly in the beginning, then she becomes beautiful.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Huh really, the Screenshots just show the bad hair.
My Luna is a total badass and hot as a solar flare hitting Phoenix in July! Luna is what you make of her based on your choices in game. I don't think any of us likes her initial appearance. You have to choose Badass, Hero or Submissive for your Luna. Her appearance will change based on your choices. If you mix up the choices and do not give her a clear path, her mental stability goes to shit and something else ensues, entirely. But, the choices are yours to make. Whatever you choose, Luna does not remain looking like that doughty, frumpy, weak willed wannabe punk rock chick for long. Play the game, make some choices and you will see... or, don't. Your call, friend.
Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.08.04 - 23.20.47.55.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.08.04 - 23.21.43.26.png
That is my Luna at the end of act one... Total Badass!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

TheUnDoge

Oct 1, 2022
My Luna is a total badass and hot as a solar flare hitting Phoenix in July! Luna is what you make of her based on your choices in game. I don't think any of us likes her initial appearance. You have to choose Badass, Hero or Submissive for your Luna. Her appearance will change based on your choices. If you mix up the choices and do not give her a clear path, her mental stability goes to shit and something else ensues, entirely. But, the choices are yours to make. Whatever you choose, Luna does not remain looking like that doughty, frumpy, weak willed wannabe punk rock chick for long. Play the game, make some choices and you will see... or, don't. Your call, friend.
View attachment 2550994 View attachment 2550995
That is my Luna at the end of act one... Total Badass!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Wow, shit.....the creators really need to put some better screenies

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Wow, shit.....the creators really need to put some better screenies
I agree. It would be nice to see Luna's appearance for all four potential paths, Badass, Hero, Submissive and Insane.
BaasB is the admin/official uploader of files for this title. Would it be possible, BaasB, to get some more screenshots of Luna on the various paths at different stages of the game? That would be great.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: I'm happy to provide images of Luna on the Badass path to you in a PM or direct here in forum if you'd like. I am sure there are other fans on the Badass, Hero, Submissive and Insane Luna paths that could share as well. Just let me know and I'll even go back and snap more screenshots. I only have a few at present but I can get more easily. Love this game and happy to help with this. :)

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

Update, Note: All of the game images are available in the game folder in a file named "Images." There is one for each act. I was surprised to find they were in .jpg and .png format for easy viewing! :) Here are some more samples of Dark Luna:devilish:
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.04.16 - 11.16.13.40.png enter the raven photoshoot01.jpg enter the raven photoshoot03.jpg enter the raven photoshoot17.jpg Ready for my close up...photoshoot006.jpg the evil queen luna 4.jpg
All of the game images are right there in the game folder in an image subfolder ready to view! They are either .jpg or .png so no issues with .webm format not showing outside of Ren'Py!:devilish: Enjoy, my friends!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
View attachment 2550994 View attachment 2550995
And here is the hero:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I agree. It would be nice to see Luna's appearance for all four potential pathes, Badass, Hero, Submissive and Insane.
BaasB is the admin/official uploader of files for this title. Would it be possible, BaasB, to get some more screenshots of Luna on the various paths at different stages of the game? That would be great.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: I'm happy to provide images of Luna on the Badass path to you in a PM or direct here in forum if you'd like. I am sure there are other fans on the Badass, Hero, Submissive and Insane Luna paths that could share as well. Just let me know and I'll even go back and snap more screenshots. I only have a few at present but I can get more easily. Love this game and happy to help with this. :)

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)
Share with me 27 images

• Red Heart

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Luna's Fall from Grace [v0.33] [Frozen Synapse] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Win/Linux: Delete the old .exe's, .py and .sh in your old main folder.
Mac: Delete "Lunasfallfromgrace.ChapterTWO0.32-endings2" in MacOS and the old .py and .sh in "autorun" folder.

Win/Linux: v0.32 -> v0.33 [229 MB]
- - -

Mac: v0.32 -> v0.33 [229 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes