Oct 10, 2022
Regarding of endings, is there any complete list or a guide for them? Searched the threat although there are some ending explanations none of them gives full list. :giggle::whistle:

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Ending 3: so I played Luna totally straight, only sex she had in the whole game was with Niko, pushing Emma away at every single instance, and in the end she's suddenly letting Emma get down & dirty with her? Does not seem to make any sense - there should at least have been an option to choose which way to go.

Jan 27, 2021
Ending 3: so I played Luna totally straight, only sex she had in the whole game was with Niko, pushing Emma away at every single instance, and in the end she's suddenly letting Emma get down & dirty with her? Does not seem to make any sense - there should at least have been an option to choose which way to go.
The game did give me the option to choose between Emma and Niko at the end, but I have no clue what the conditions are.
Actually, I think this has may have something to do with Madame. Because I played another run and asked for Vinnie's help to get into the Meeting, and at the end, the game didn't ask anything and Luna ended with Emma by default. So, maybe, you need to make Madame and Niko reconcile in order to get Niko ending?

Last edited:
Reactions: wildride69
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes