• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got the Madame ending, wish there was more femdom with her and less pimping Luna out, but still pretty sexy since she belongs to the Sexy Madame.

I wish there was an ening with Vera reuniting with her dad and claiming Luna as her loyal pussy-licking pet, but oh well.

Reactions: Anonymous100

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Question.

When I download the android version, the apk shows its the full V0.33 p3 version.

But when I install it, the apk shows the V0.31 p1 version.

Is this a typo error, a bug or is the android version not fully up to date?

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
This post it´s a copy of my rating of the game.

I just have discovered this game and played it. The tree routes, Hero, Badass and Submissive.

That means that I have like it. I´m a bit surprised that a game with this quality, this length and, more important, developed at a serious pace and, important, finished have not get more traction that only 83 pages on comments. Others, with lot less merits, get a lot more engagements.

With all this said, time for some things that I have not liked of it:

1 )There are moments that the story seems that don´t fit with your choices, or some choices are ignored, or may be it´s that I have note payed attention to fine details, I don´t know, but at some points I find "non sequitur" in the story.
2) The last 25-30% of the story seems rushed to me. As if the developer wanted to close this game and start a new project.
3) And the more important, in the submissive route, I have been able to play a 100% submissive to almost he end of the story and just one choice allows me to go straight ahead on the Dark Queen ending. That don´t make any sense to me.

All in all, this game it´s a solid 4* for me. But have been finished, something not so usual. so 5*, it is.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I just opened the game for the first time and while configuring the options I found this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was never truly actually completed...has the tag because it won't see any more work, or at least not anytime soon. All the main paths (11 endings IIRC) are completed...the canon path having the most content (others are a little rushed).

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Was never truly actually completed...has the tag because it won't see any more work, or at least not anytime soon. All the main paths (11 endings IIRC) are completed...the canon path having the most content (others are a little rushed).
Frozen Synapse unfortunately seems to have issues completing games. Rushed Luna's ending to start work on Diatima. Diatima got a rushed ending for a whole host of reasons, but primarily because it wasn't Luna's. And instead of going back to keep working on Luna's, it was decided to create a third game with Luna, but set hundreds of years after nuclear apocalypse with all new characters and an amnesiac Luna. So... while it has started off infinitely better than Dia, it's still setting up for another rushed ending.

• Haha
Reactions: Noonwraith
Jan 27, 2021
Frozen Synapse unfortunately seems to have issues completing games. Rushed Luna's ending to start work on Diatima. Diatima got a rushed ending for a whole host of reasons, but primarily because it wasn't Luna's. And instead of going back to keep working on Luna's, it was decided to create a third game with Luna, but set hundreds of years after nuclear apocalypse with all new characters and an amnesiac Luna. So... while it has started off infinitely better than Dia, it's still setting up for another rushed ending.
I disagree. Luna's fall from grace ending may have been rushed(I don't entirely agree. I think some endings were rushed while others were fine) but it got 11 endings and Diatima was a sequel. After Diatima going back to Luna's fall from grace made no sense IMHO. At best, he could've started again with Diatima but as visual novel this time, but Diatima never received the same interest as Luna for several reasons. At the end of the day, the only decision the dev made that I really disagree with, it was making Diatima into a grindy sandbox.

Jun 19, 2018
So what does MC actually look like?
The cover art shows a nice, attactive long haired brunette, but the only other pictures I've seen show some Johnny Bravo redhead.
Are you able to customize your looks or what?

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
So what does MC actually look like?
The cover art shows a nice, attactive long haired brunette, but the only other pictures I've seen show some Johnny Bravo redhead.
Are you able to customize your looks or what?
She is one and the same. To explain would completely spoil the most important part of the story.

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
Very Good game. It's usually hard to find a good corruption VN game (most of them are Jap VN with MTL). Can anyone suggest more FMC Corruption VN games. (I have played all "A Wife and Mother" copycats and Female Detective games.)

but it got 11 endings
I got 12 Endings out of 13. Couldn't find Ending 2. If anyone knows how to get it please please ... let me know.

Diatima into a grindy sandbox
Should I play Diatima? I usually don't like sandbox games much. Because most of the times I don't know what to do to get a scene :(

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Should I play Diatima? I usually don't like sandbox games much. Because most of the times I don't know what to do to get a scene :(
I would perhaps start it until you get the 'house'...just to get an idea of who the character is...everything after that is nonsense (and the sandbox section)...and then know...there is a scene where Luna watches Diatima, that the world then goes to utter shit, Diatima manages to get into a pod to save herself from what you see at the start...then just start on the new VN Luna Reloaded.

Reactions: xcalibar4

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
hello

Is the fix for the font issue included in the AIO version or do I still have to add it

thanks
Checking the zip it would appear so.
But why not just DL it anyway and throw it in the game folder to be sure?

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes