desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
If that's what you're looking for, I would go for submissive. Hero could be okay I guess, but in any case, avoid badass
Well, "passive" is a given, but there are choices for hero vs corruption sometimes. It seems like agreeing to sexual situations are a corruption choice, but she usually acts a bit too confident rather than reluctantly doing it. Going for a passive + heroic type seems to miss out on a lot of scenes. It's fine though, corruption + passive it is for me lol.

I'm still quite early in the game, but I am noticing that the canon route is probably the badass/defiant one based on her backstory. I am partial to male dom, so I'll go with the submissive and maybe try the dominant routes some time later.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_
Jan 27, 2021
Well, "passive" is a given, but there are choices for hero vs corruption sometimes. It seems like agreeing to sexual situations are a corruption choice, but she usually acts a bit too confident rather than reluctantly doing it. Going for a passive + heroic type seems to miss out on a lot of scenes. It's fine though, corruption + passive it is for me lol.

I'm still quite early in the game, but I am noticing that the canon route is probably the badass/defiant one based on her backstory. I am partial to male dom, so I'll go with the submissive and maybe try the dominant routes some time later.
Yeah, submissive/passive is the safest choice, though on the hero route, if Luna saved Nancy the director blackmails and abuses her. So I guess the dev is planning something along the lines of the hero who sacrifice herself or something. That could be interesting

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
So if I wanted to play her as a submissive girl getting abused by people, does it make more sense to go for corruption or heroic?
I guess you could keep selecting the "submissive" option. I reckon "dominant" and "submissive" options will affect the result more than "heroine" and "corruption" so far. No matter how corruptive she is, she would go through the same scenes in sun/dom versions. So. submissive + heroine and submissive + corruption could be the same thing, I guess. For example, no matter you save Nancy in the bank or not(by selecting heroine), there will be the same scene for submissive Luna.

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Love this game, the only thing i'm having a hard time with is the points system, hope an EASY mode is added someday, where no matter what Luna's personality score is ALL choices can be used, and the pesonality checks that happen mid-conversation gets a small choice where you can pick what her personality reaction will be.

The reason i'm having a hard time with the personality points is that my play style is, she's a dominant hardass towards men and would happily screw them over, use her purity score to get them in trouble with the feds or just straight up kill them.

With women though, she is a meek, horny submissive slut towards them, speaking of dominant women i hope Madame Dubois gets some fun times breaking in Luna for her brothel, with the possibilty to claim her for herself as her personal & unwaveringly loyal secretary/bitch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abibliboop

t727

Jan 4, 2018
What happened here was the following.
I wanted to play Hostages(the old Amiga game) because of the back ground music/sound. Fallout New Vegas, Bioshock and not seeing Total Recall even for the sake nostalgia from the posters.
Then there were some sex scenes, then there were those hips :rolleyes: , poor woman.

I guess another play through with other stats would be in order
(As of late I'm not sure if I like those VN's which use this system or not...)

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Lol, in the last scene, the crow killing the cop was funny! Damn i still didnt unlock "completely insane"

btw: one request if possible, change the stats icons to the top plz!

Last edited:

Ethernetwork

Oct 9, 2018
I'm annoyed that at one point you need corruption to kick someone's ass, but after cheating in the corruption required, everything was fine from then on. I had tried to go for the aggressive hero, but apparently aggression sometimes requires corruption for some unknown reason.

twicejjang

Oct 26, 2020
I really enjoyed the game but her hair is just so ugly and distracting that I couldn't continue after awhile. It's a shame, it seems like the creator put a lot of effort into the story and choices. Hopefully one day there will be an option to play with a different hairstyle.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Luna's Fall from Grace v0.33
with JokerLeader cheats mod

Warning! A fresh start is required!

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
bro how to use the cheat? there is no button to use the cheat in the game
I assume you have the actual cheat mod installed? If so, click on the mod icon in game. The stats are on a slider, just drag it to what value you want.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
bro how to use the cheat? there is no button to use the cheat in the game
Fixed, download again...
Also added touch screen gestures...
It was one of my first ports, apologies for the error

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes