Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Honestly, a bunch of these tags shouldn't be used for this game, because their presence is super low and it'd honestly be disappointing to pick it up because of them only to find out how little content there is for that particular tag.

I mean, let's do the math so to speak:
Pregnancy - Only 1 scene and 1 CG.
Lactation - The same Scene and CG as above.
Necrophilia - I doubt most people into this are looking for Zombies. Do zombies even count...? Especially when they're the aggressors? Because aside from those, there's no conventional necrophilia in the entire game.
Drugs - Where does this even come up?
Corruption - Literally just one scene and one CG.
Female Domination - Hahahahaha, no. Sure there's that one bit with the succubus on top of a guy, but the text implied seduction more than outright domination... and it's still literally just one CG with a few words thrown in.
Dystopian Setting - Not enough info to call the setting anything tbh. All we know is that there's a Kingdom and an Empire that are going at war. A church that's hunting demon. An evil cult going around doing bad things... and that's it.
BDSM - I'm preeetty sure the one image with the girl wrapped up in webs doesn't count... Nor does much of anything else in this game tbh. That's the only thing that is remotely close.
Slave - Sure, some of the so called endings imply pleasure slavery... but I don't think it's enough of a theme to justify the tag at all...

Honestly, all of the above should be removed, if only so this game doesn't pop up when people search for them only to end up disappointed. Hell knows it annoys me when it happens with other tags I look for now and then.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Honestly, a bunch of these tags shouldn't be used for this game, because their presence is super low and it'd honestly be disappointing to pick it up because of them only to find out how little content there is for that particular tag.

Necrophilia - I doubt most people into this are looking for Zombies. Do zombies even count...? Especially when they're the aggressors? Because aside from those, there's no conventional necrophilia in the entire game.
Female Domination - Hahahahaha, no. Sure there's that one bit with the succubus on top of a guy, but the text implied seduction more than outright domination... and it's still literally just one CG with a few words thrown in.
Dystopian Setting - Not enough info to call the setting anything tbh. All we know is that there's a Kingdom and an Empire that are going at war. A church that's hunting demon. An evil cult going around doing bad things... and that's it.
BDSM - I'm preeetty sure the one image with the girl wrapped up in webs doesn't count... Nor does much of anything else in this game tbh. That's the only thing that is remotely close.
Slave - Sure, some of the so called endings imply pleasure slavery... but I don't think it's enough of a theme to justify the tag at all...

Honestly, all of the above should be removed, if only so this game doesn't pop up when people search for them only to end up disappointed. Hell knows it annoys me when it happens with other tags I look for now and then.
I hear you. However, likewise, if a game contains just ONE scat/urination/rape/NTR scene, but it's not tagged as having that, people equally flip out and say that it should be. So, personally, I want to tag it with as many things as possible, regardless of how much of that content is actually present. Occasionally I might elaborate on some of those tags under the "Genre" section, as you can see I did here. But, I'm not saying your point is not valid. I'm saying it's a difference of opinion.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Is anyone else getting a 0xc000007b error after it asks you for a d3dx9_43.dll?
First install this.

Then this for good measure.

Then this for extra measure.

And now. Whenever you se D3dx+_blabla.dll at someone, you will act smart and help them too.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Untitled.png
Damn. Even after death you have to jump through all those hoops again assuming you even managed to score in life? So if you die a virgin are you going to become a virgin squared? A 2x virgin in the afterlife? Hell sure doesn't fuck around. Heaven sure doesn't either imagine going there then being made of for being a double virgin. Or coming back to life multiple times without ever scoring and being a virgin to the 5th power. Don't go near him you won't want to catch his virginity he's got multiplication and exponents.

Reactions: A random user

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So just an FYI, anyone trying to use the noxtek unlock Assembly-CSharp.dll (perhaps to not get the grey screen "really" game over bug in the updated version), the v1.01 will throw an error and quit when you traverse between the 'Goblin Woods' and 'The Goblin Tribe' areas - I guess when you change maps.
So DON'T FORGET TO HAVE A BACKUP of the original v1.01 Assembly-CSharp.dll and use it for that; you can change it back afterwards (I defeated the Goblin King with the v1.01 .dll just now, and the log fell as intended. I'm not switching back since the gallery seems to be still unlocked after everything, and I don't intend to get any more Game Overs. Also, you may have to switch back at other area changes if you wanna stick with the v1.01 .dll, though I'm not gonna check and test).

As I said, just an FYI.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020

Thanks for your review.

So for all the monsters and tags, there's no tentacles?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Thanks for your review.

So for all the monsters and tags, there's no tentacles?
Absolutely zero tentacles, this is correct. There's also only one non-humanoid monster that fucks the girl.

The enemies that fuck the girl are: orcs, several varieties of humans, zombies, goblins, ogres and one spider-monster. The succubus shows up in a CG, but no battle-fuck animation. None of the bosses have that, just game overs.

Reactions: f9account

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
i really like preggo games, whenever is see a newly posted game with the great [Pregnancy] tag my hart constantly jumps.

den i'll find out dat the game only has the tag coz it has 0.5-1 ending cg related to pregnancy(doesn't even have birth sometimes, just bloated belly+sticks and cream). Really feels **** inside hahahaha

dis game only has one, another jp game posted recently prolly has one too. dobol ****. Tho well some 1-cg preg tagged games are good so tis oke sometimes(but dis one doesn't seem gud even if she has white/pale hair)

so can we hab some other tags related to pregnancy and not just plain pregnancy, like the ff:
- Ending-only Pregnancy
- Childbirth (for peeps that want to see babies/smol monsters on cord/tunnels, i think dlsite has this tag)
- Pregnancy Mechanic (so ppl can at least expect something like melty's barebones preggo)
- Instant Pregnancy/Pregnancy Stages (i can't figure out better terms, but some peeps that like preg really like belly progression and not just instant balloon)

sorry for the rant -_-

Roveliss

Jan 25, 2018
Sorry For bother you all, i'm running Win11 Pro 64bit, and i keep getting this error everytime i try to launch the game [0xc00007b]
I've tried to download all the stuff dlls related to dx, but the error still...

Anyone had the same problem?

Thanks in advice!

Nghtly

Sep 9, 2019
Anyone else getting a virus warning when you try to run it?
Ah yes, my nail in the coffin - thank you brother.

Monster? Check. Sidescroller? Check. Rapiste? Check. Female Protag? Check. Right up my alley? FILL IN THE BOX MOTHA FUCKAAAAAAaaaaaa... hol' up, virus u say?

1650151840641.png

Someone had made mention prior about "Monster" really just being a hyperbolic way of saying "different colored humans", and I couldn't be more in agreement. I think it's because from an "art ability" standpoint, most artists lack the chops to A) draw and B) animate monsters - I think from a cost standpoint they are just considerably more expensive unfortunately.

But they're right, it's an easy way to differentiate your game from the rest and is something I as a coomer immediately look for.

Emily58

Oct 21, 2019
how much of this game has tentecles/lesbian stuff? game looks good but if it's just all about cock it'd be boring for me

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
how much of this game has tentecles/lesbian stuff? game looks good but if it's just all about cock it'd be boring for me
It's...not good, if I'm being honest. The gameplay is kinda shitty (even after you reconfigure those ridiculous keybinds), and the animations are, well, subpar. CGs are only "okay" as well, objectively.
Story is... yeah, no comment - I *guess* I could defend it by arguing most wouldn't be looking for a story in this kind of a game... The TL is one step above a hastily edited MTL, so decentish, but there isn't really too much text there to begin with, at any rate. Don't expect poetry, but also don't expect *poetry*.

As to your question, there is exactly ONE non-humanoid type enemy with an animation... Hope you like spiders. No tentacles or other such delicacies. Also, there is exactly ONE -low effort- game over CG-Animation with a Succubus with a 2,5s motion on loop...
Pretty much all about cock, yes. Very low-effort at that too.

EDIT: this may be much more to your liking of recent games
https://f95zone.to/threads/ritual-summon-final-whitepeach.112478/

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 6 Votes