Roveliss

Jan 25, 2018
Sorry For bother you all, i'm running Win11 Pro 64bit, and i keep getting this error everytime i try to launch the game [0xc00007b]
I've tried to download all the stuff dlls related to dx, but the error still...

Anyone had the same problem?

Thanks in advice!
Resolved! Just Downloaded the d3dx9_43.dll 32bit and place in the game folder.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Where does the corruption come into play?. You can lose a fight and get a H scene,but nothing else seems different. Am I missing something. Neat game though so far.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Where does the corruption come into play?. You can lose a fight and get a H scene,but nothing else seems different.
Nope. You are correct, not missing anything - that tag can and should be removed.
Neat game though so far.
...just delivers what one would expect from the dev, really; no less, no more. And I ain't necessarily making a compliment here... :sneaky:

Reactions: JaszMan

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
I don't want to sounds like a dick about it, but am I the only one who's getting fed up with "monsters" in games just being 17 varieties of human? Like... I'm looking at the screens and I see no monsters. There's a small green human, a big brown human, a fat human with big teeth and a dead looking human... and then obviously just straight up humans.
I'm sorry, but with dozens of "generic lose-to-fuck platformers" on the site, the easiest way to stand out is in monster design. A 7th game that you fight 6 different shapes, sizes and colors of human is not interesting anymore...
Try search for Bestiality + Monsters. Maybe you'll find what you want, maybe not.
Also, i think same thing about REN-PY + 3D games. Thats what really annoying me, because most of this games don't have soul put into them.

MsKris28

Aug 8, 2019
Completed the game, but for some reason, most of the rapes are missing. Only with the undead.

There is no bad ends either.

haliax

Feb 17, 2022
View attachment 1756443

Overview:
Sister Elysia, the agent of the church who made a holy vow to the goddess, came to the forest where the orcs live to investigate an incident. Unknown dangers are waiting for her there, and it seems that the demon, the natural enemy of the priests, is behind this...​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-14
Release Date: 2022-04-07
Developer: MaraStudio
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Size: 720 MB
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Gallery-Unlock Cheat:

Possible Bug Fix:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1756437 View attachment 1756438 View attachment 1756439 View attachment 1756440 View attachment 1756441 View attachment 1756442
HALLELUJAH

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Everything seems fine about those tags, Other than the word censored. I really panicked when I read that...

Hopefully it's not like half of the screen type Pixels or some shit like that.

rocky1213

Jan 10, 2018
Why do most these type of games never utilize the female enemies? At least allow them to rape the MC, otherwise they are just another pain in the ass enemy.

MiscChaos

Oct 23, 2017
This thing is a mess from the top to the bottom. First off, you can't use arrows as your movement keys, immediately making things cramped if you wanna tackle this thing on keyboard, especially since you can't use the number pad either to stretch things out. And given what they did for "controller support", you might just wanna use keyboard. Xbox controller has an error where it'll automatically move you to the right, causing you no end of accidentally deaths due to traps or just running headfirst into enemy attacks like they were dicks and you were the most uncontrollable nympho known to man. PS4 controller is bad in a whole different way because the buttons, which can't be changed by the way, seem to be just random. O is attack, Square is jump, Triangle is dodge, X is dodge and R2 is the damn start button. Absolutely no one would set their keys up that way!

Now that we have the controls out of the way, let's talk about the combat! It's stiffer than a nun's spine in a nest of sin. I'm not sure if there just werent in-between frames for attacks or if they were minimal, but it felt one attack snapped into the other. And not in a good way. It looked jank as hell and felt just as jank to use, especially with the noticeable delay between each blow. Yes, you have ranged attacks to lessen the sadness, but given how much SP those eat up, you won't be using them for long. And some of those ranged options are functionally useless. The aerial skill literally couldn't hit the giant ass first boss orc that I had already hit with the aerial attack. I had literally already proven to the game that he was in attack range and it couldn't connect! The only ones I ended up using were the attack finisher skill and the arrow. All the others were either worthless, too situational, or too costly. Also, going back to the aerial attack, you're functionally invincible while you're doing it. You only get a two-piece, but you're out of attack range while you're doing it and you can snap in wherever the hell direction you want after you get done hovering. Meaning you usually have to go out of your way to be hit. If it didn't hit for toothpicks, it'd be worth something.

Then we have the entire reason for some people coming through, the H-scenes. I'll start off by saying the lady being lewded is luscious. 10/10 beauty right there. Now if only it felt like she was being properly fucked. Any dick going in her just barely shuffles in and out at a pace your grandfather could outfuck. Even if he's dead. It's not enticing at all. It's 2 frames in, 2 frames out and that's it until climax. And it's like that for every damn scene in the game. Even if it was good the first time around, it would get very, very old by the time you reach endgame. Poor girl really deserves to be in a game that will animate her right.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I guess I'm the only person that thinks the game is pretty cute.. I actually was interested and had a bit of fun..
and well, I did think the female was very pretty too.. I do know that it influenced my liking the game, but I still thought the game itself is a really cute game.

Reactions: RobThom88

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Honestly, a bunch of these tags shouldn't be used for this game, because their presence is super low and it'd honestly be disappointing to pick it up because of them only to find out how little content there is for that particular tag.

I mean, let's do the math so to speak:
Pregnancy - Only 1 scene and 1 CG.
Lactation - The same Scene and CG as above.
Necrophilia - I doubt most people into this are looking for Zombies. Do zombies even count...? Especially when they're the aggressors? Because aside from those, there's no conventional necrophilia in the entire game.
Drugs - Where does this even come up?
Corruption - Literally just one scene and one CG.
Female Domination - Hahahahaha, no. Sure there's that one bit with the succubus on top of a guy, but the text implied seduction more than outright domination... and it's still literally just one CG with a few words thrown in.
Dystopian Setting - Not enough info to call the setting anything tbh. All we know is that there's a Kingdom and an Empire that are going at war. A church that's hunting demon. An evil cult going around doing bad things... and that's it.
BDSM - I'm preeetty sure the one image with the girl wrapped up in webs doesn't count... Nor does much of anything else in this game tbh. That's the only thing that is remotely close.
Slave - Sure, some of the so called endings imply pleasure slavery... but I don't think it's enough of a theme to justify the tag at all...

Honestly, all of the above should be removed, if only so this game doesn't pop up when people search for them only to end up disappointed. Hell knows it annoys me when it happens with other tags I look for now and then.
I agree with all of that except the "do zombies even count...?" part..
zombies and even vampires should be included.. they are dead things.. people forget that easily just because they look like they are living.. the only reason people don't include that is that they are pretending that their fetish isn't perverted or strange.. but if you like vampires and/or zombies.. even sexy or cute ones.. it is necrophilia exactly.

now the other part about what the people are really looking for when they search necrophilia.. that depends on the person I'm sure.. so i can't comment on that specifically.. especially since people pretend vampires aren't dead things.

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes