Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I agree with all of that except the "do zombies even count...?" part..
zombies and even vampires should be included.. they are dead things.. people forget that easily just because they look like they are living.. the only reason people don't include that is that they are pretending that their fetish isn't perverted or strange.. but if you like vampires and/or zombies.. even sexy or cute ones.. it is necrophilia exactly.

now the other part about what the people are really looking for when they search necrophilia.. that depends on the person I'm sure.. so i can't comment on that specifically.. especially since people pretend vampires aren't dead things.
There's a bunch of stuff that's debatable there, mainly because Zombies and Vampires don't exist in reality (Unless there's some Harry Potter type shit happening under our noses). There's also more than one type of zombies and vampires in fiction right now. Rage-virus caused zombies for example aren't undead at all, they're still mostly alive by most definitions, they're just insane with a massive pain tolerance. Don't even go there with vampires. There's a ridiculously long list of living vampires that basically have the same powers and weaknesses as the original myths, but didn't die in any way.

The real point I was making with that comment is that I don't know what someone that's into Necrophilia finds attractive, or if they'd find the content attractive if they search for the tag and run into this game for example.

Hell knows I get pissed whenever I look for Tentacles and either find something like 1-2 CGs in an entire game. Or worse, they're just used for restraint and they never actually fuck anyone, with regular human guys doing all the fucking.

All in all, I'm a big fan of accuracy, and a believer of the idea that tags should be primarily for the people that LOOK for that content, not for the people that dislike it.

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
its really easy guys... just ask yourself the following question
"Does it LOOKS like a dead corpse?"
Most vampire in fictions are completly indistinguible from elves or humans if you dont make it very obvious.
can you tell that Oshino Shinobu and Edward Cullen are vampires by just looking at them? of course no.

Hyde90

Apr 22, 2019
First install this.

Then this for good measure.

Then this for extra measure.

And now. Whenever you se D3dx+_blabla.dll at someone, you will act smart and help them too.
I'm already doing this! and im still got 0xc000007b error.
what should i do?

DIssei

Aug 28, 2022
Typing LCG on the title screen unlocks the gallery, but the game isn't even worth doing that for. It's nothing special. Very bad gameplay and mediocre animation.
Typing LCG isn't working for me. Where do I type it?

TedroTedro

Mar 5, 2022
Is anyone having issues with the "Grab" mechanic? Apparently when it drains your hp to 0 it should play the H-scene... but it doesn't? Tried it with the lil goblin shitters and when they drop the hp bar to zero they kinda just sit there hugging her leg? Am I stupid or is the game supposed to be like that lmao? Help

Last edited:

JohnnyJaksho

Nov 11, 2021
yeah I really don't get the hate side-scrollers get around these comments. I mean I've seen shit and this one is no exception but I've also I've played some good stuffs as well

Reactions: derakino999

Sealbae146

Oct 23, 2018
My favorite scene for me is the scene that FMC got mistaken for a Kingdom's spy and got capture by the empire army and became their sex slave (which is one of the bad ends) Like why would you do that to her! she was just tryna help ya! and her face when she crying while sucking dick and getting bang? somehow that really turn me on.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
i want to play this game sometime, i'm not really sure if the h scenes have voices because other games from this company and other sidescrollers like sodom-r and the like have FUCKED galleries that don't even work properly but in the actual gameplay the h scenes are more fleshed out
but the gameplay is really really clunky lol

Reactions: Sealbae146

Sealbae146

Oct 23, 2018
i want to play this game sometime, i'm not really sure if the h scenes have voices because other games from this company and other sidescrollers like sodom-r and the like have FUCKED galleries that don't even work properly but in the actual gameplay the h scenes are more fleshed out
but the gameplay is really really clunky lol
The gallery in this game is not well optimized. the CGs in gallery doesn't have a dialogue text while in the gameplay there are still some dialogue likes enemies talking to each other while raping MC for example and yes, The h-scenes do have voices but it just the same 2 or 3 voicelines on replay. I think if you like this game art and MC then it might worth a try!

• Red Heart

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
its really easy guys... just ask yourself the following question
"Does it LOOKS like a dead corpse?"
Most vampire in fictions are completly indistinguible from elves or humans if you dont make it very obvious.
can you tell that Oshino Shinobu and Edward Cullen are vampires by just looking at them? of course no.
this is extremely late, but I just noticed this..

anyways, the deal is that once you know they are vampires.. you would realize that you're attracted or having sex with a undead. At that point you would also realize IF you are self-aware enough and not lying to yourself.. that you are into necrophilia(if you like it or them in a sexual way.. or even fantasize about them)

same with the werewolf thing(since you mentioned a twilight character), once you realize you like or fantasize about them sexually.. you would have to realize that you are into bestiality if you liked it and continued sex or fantasizing about them in that way.

Once again I will point out that it's IF you are being honest with yourself and reality. That part about being honest with yourself and reality seems too difficult for most ppl though. Fetishes are mostly fucked up if society is more honest, and that's just how it is.. and everyone has a fetish even if they don't know about it, but most ppl do know of course.

especially with the sexual repression that has been a huge part of society for who knows how long. And women can't be honest with themselves usually, an example of this was when justin bieber hit the limelight..
a lot of strange feelings arose from all ages of women.. one of the largest reactions was wanting to sleep with him(this was when he was very young).. and that was from even some women in their early 40s.. if they caught him alone, justin would have been raped for sure.

but society pretended it was almost normal, since it was women who had the feeling
(same thing happened in the reverse with young female singers and male fans, and of, course it was met with disgust)
I don't have a 'bone to pick' with anyone over(or females even) this but it just highlights what I mentioned about that women can't be honest with themselves in our society.

anyways, this isn't directed at you specifically. It's just about the concept itself mostly.
..and if you don't understand, just ignore this. It's mainly after observing human nature for many many years, I can see what some ppl can't, whether that's a curse.. I'm still not sure.

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
I this game fappable guys? The monsters look kinda ugly ngl. I like side scrollers like Bullet Requiem but I just do it for the gallery ngl

Sealbae146

Oct 23, 2018
I this game fappable guys? The monsters look kinda ugly ngl. I like side scrollers like Bullet Requiem but I just do it for the gallery ngl
Depends on if you like the character, If you can nut to the nun(cumdump) then you probably good to go. This game is just a nun fighting a monsters/humans. Defeated? , Get rape for your own mistake.

Personally I don't mind the monsters appearance, but if you don't like them there are still some human enemy.

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes