5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
"There is only one method to equal gods.
It's to become cruel like gods."
Salvador Dali
A prodigious young actress passed away.
At the end of the magnificent play, the highly esteemed girl found a kernel of truth.
Years pass and spring arrives.
In a freshman welcoming party, a certain program will catch the protagonist Sewa Tamaki's eye.
"Welcome to the Lampyris Troupe!"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-29
Release Date: 2021-02-26
Original Title: 冥契のルペルカリア
Aliases: Meikei no Lupercalia
Developer: Uguisu Kagura - - - -
Translator: Currykaesu -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Voice: Japanese
Length: Medium (28h)
VNDB:
Store: -
Genre:

Installation:

This Game needs Japanese Local to run.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png
9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Lupercalia of the Silent Accord [Final] [Uguisu Kagura] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [1,22 GB]
- - -

Last edited:

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Btw, this has the most pathetic MC you'll ever see. For the most part, the story doesn't revolve around him (except for certain route). And by I mean doesn't revolve around him, he literally become passive mofo throughout the entire story. Translation also not so good, but not as bad as MTL.

Zycr

Nov 4, 2018
Oh I remember this one, I don't recommend it if you're looking for a vanilla type VN like Yuzusoft's one. Also quite a slow burner, so don't expect to too much from the beginning.

Don't not be fooled by the art, it quite a drama type VN.

Btw, this has the most pathetic MC you'll ever see. For the most part, the story doesn't revolve around him (except for certain route). And by I mean doesn't revolve around him, he literally become passive mofo throughout the entire story.
And yeah like you said, you should play this VN if you are ready to see every character as an MC even if main PoV is still MC.

Shadrag7

Nov 18, 2019
This mc does appear as pathetic as the one in "four rhythm across the blue". why do they always have these mcs with their defeatist attitudes instead of someone who actually overcomes his past

Reactions: Jameyboi

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Bob lord of the compressed anime waifus o/)
LupercaliaOfTheSilentAccord-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69
Jun 13, 2017
Goddamit you Warhammer fans. Nowhere to hide.
Horus Lupercal is sure a thing, but this is referring to the Roman festivity of Lupercalia, a fertility festival of unknown origin where holy men in the nude (well, not completely nude, with the flayed skin of sacrificed animals as cover) ran around the Palatine and hit both the ground and passer-byes with strips made from the same flayed skin. Apparently it guaranteed safe pregnancy and protected the City.

But I don't think the authors cared much, hell, "public play based on Norse mythology entitled "Philia"", Philia is friggin' Greek.

• Haha
Reactions: Greily

ankoushinwa

Sep 16, 2020
Btw, this has the most pathetic MC you'll ever see. For the most part, the story doesn't revolve around him (except for certain route). And by I mean doesn't revolve around him, he literally become passive mofo throughout the entire story. Translation also not so good, but not as bad as MTL.
means you havent played a lot of eroge because o boy this mc is decent compare to the other games.

Reactions: Jameyboi

qwertysquared

Nov 4, 2020
Cause that is not the direction that the story is going. It was never about the MC alone. If you expect all VNs to be like that then you in for a big surprise when you play other eroge. I think the MC in this story is great, cause you see the character growth, along side the rest of the cast, despite the trauma that they faced.

I think this VN is similar to Summer Pockets in a way. Where frankly the heroine routes, while important for the overall story, is not the main focus but the overall journey and growth you see in ALL the characters is the focus, which culminates in the True Ending.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote