• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Someone posted something very similar the other day. So at least one of Adele's sequences seems to be bugged. I didn't really pay attention what happened with Adele, she's a fast-forward candidate (that's what keyboard macros are good for).

I didn't notice this however when I rushed through her content.

Btw, I think the Minotaur uses cheats. I can understand that the player is meant to fail a few times so he can see the scenes in the infirmary. But after defeating the level 10 opponents the Minotaur is a whole different thing. At that occasion I also noticed that for some reason I had lost all my potions. How much time is a player supposed to invest in grinding his stats up?
well put it this way.
i couldn't beat the Minotaur until i got my spell power above 220 on each spell.
and that takes a while as you know.
remember you can do 5 Duals a week, the idea i think is we are meant to level up in dual's and spell power while we are waiting for game updates.
also you level up much fast in spell power training in the classroom with Victoria.
so that's levelling up a spell max 2 times a day with Victoria and then also able to Dual each day.
Also remember you can now buy Scroll's from Gordon to permanently level up your spell power to.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
well put it this way.
i couldn't beat the Minotaur until i got my spell power above 220 on each spell.
and that takes a while as you know.
remember you can do 5 Duals a week, the idea i think is we are meant to level up in dual's and spell power while we are waiting for game updates.
also you level up much fast in spell power training in the classroom with Victoria.
so that's levelling up a spell max 2 times a day with Victoria and then also able to Dual each day.
Also remember you can now buy Scroll's from Gordon to permanently level up your spell power to.
Ah, I missed the scrolls, but I did the rest. I reached level 10 with max. about 160 (+60) on my spells. I guess the minotaur was meant for a much later point in the game. It would take weeks of grinding from this point on. And the duels are kinda dumb anyway, they only depend on timing and pure luck, nothing else.
I prefer to play something else while waiting for updates :)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It happens when using the 1.6 mod version with the game version 1.8.1.
I played the game (both season 1 and 2) without mods. It has a built in walkthrough, I didin't see a reason to use anything.

Edit: However, I played Season 1 in the GOG version which I bought, maybe that makes the difference.
I don't know when I lost hte potions, but I noticed when facing the minotaur.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Dear witches and wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate.
What did the guests say about a house party hosted by Minotaur?
They thought it was a-maze-ing!

Okay, joking aside, we have a lot to report today, the most important of which is the launch of Lust Academy v1.9.1a - Alpha version
Check out the details:
And if you're here for the news about the development process, here it is:
  • Finished 82 new renders with Audrey, Hely, Samantha, and Sabrina.
  • Retouched 74 renders to add an exclusive magical atmosphere!
  • Finished the Visual Novel version for v1.9.1
  • Finished Gabriella's storyline for version 1.10.1.
  • Finished Sabrina's storyline for version 1.11.1.
  • Finished creating new location for the main storyline.
As you can see, we've been working hard to ensure that you can play the latest release as soon as possible.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post and for your support.
Have a fantastic week!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night

10 Likes

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
time to update the variables
they changed var for potions and few other things

potions s2
inventory['PO_MAGICREF'] =
inventory['PO_MWT'] = - moonwalk tincture
inventory['PO_HEAL_L']
inventory['PO_INSP']
inventory['PO_STONE']

from Gordons shop
inventory['PO_ENC'] - Encouragement potion
inventory['PO_HEAL'] - heal
inventory['PO_STEEL'] - Steelskin

scrolls
inventory['SC_COMBAT']
inventory['SC_EPISKEY']
inventory['SC_INC']

inventory['R_LUNARN']
inventory['O_BOOK']
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemo56

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Ah, I missed the scrolls, but I did the rest. I reached level 10 with max. about 160 (+60) on my spells. I guess the minotaur was meant for a much later point in the game. It would take weeks of grinding from this point on. And the duels are kind of dumb anyway, they only depend on timing and pure luck, nothing else.
I prefer to play something else while waiting for updates :)
if you are at level 10 already you don't need to dual anymore if you don't want to.
please remember you raise your spell power much faster practising with Victoria in the case room.
Then once your spell power is above 220 on each spell and being at level 10 you can beat the Minotaur.

people need to remember that you can't even battle the minotaur until you reach level ten in duelling.
Also remember to take plenty of potions with you when battle the minotaur.
You can also now buy potions and Gordons, including types you can't make for yourself.

Reactions: dante7598

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
people need to remember to use the up to date mod with the game or to play it with no mod until the latest mod is released.
it's a bit like with me playing Harem Hotel, the last few updates for the game there has been no mod, so i am playing it mod free.
try playing any game with the wrong mod and really strange things happen, including not being able to make choices that you can choose without the mod.
ie if the latest mod is not available, please don't use a mod

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Is there a way to fix this without going back to start of part two with a clean install?

I just tried replacing the 'game' folder with the 1.8 modded version (rather than re-download the whole game and go to an un-modded version) - just adding the 1.8 modded 'game' folder just makes the game fail

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Is there a way to fix this without going back to start of part two with a clean install?

I just tried replacing the 'game' folder with the 1.8 modded version (rather than re-download the whole game and go to an un-modded version) - just adding the 1.8 modded 'game' folder just makes the game fail
your save game files are safe.
just unzip the newest version of the game and put it in a folder, Don't go putting over top of a old copy of the game, always.
ie unzipping or unraring it should automatically create the folder Lust-Academy-2-1.8.1d-pc
then launch the Lust-Academy-2.exe file and load from your last save.

I have always preferred using a fresh copy for games, never a update file, it maybe a larger file, but it's safer and more reliable.
and that is how Lust Academy is set up, to be a fresh up to date copy each time.

P.S. your save game files are backed up else where on your computer

Reactions: Sparhawker

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ok, now that's weird. I just re-loaded the 1.8 over the top of my modded version (after moving out the 'game' folder with the mod. Now the game is working BUT there is a backing track to everything that sounds like water splashing and birdsong....is that something new or did I maybe have the settings se so I didn't hear it....very disconcerting when I'm basically indoors and I can hear birds and sloshing water.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
your save game files are safe.
just unzip the newest version of the game and put it in a folder, Don't go putting over top of a old copy of the game, always.
ie unzipping or unraring it should automatically create the folder Lust-Academy-2-1.8.1d-pc
then launch the Lust-Academy-2.exe file and load from your last save.

I have always preferred using a fresh copy for games, never a update file, it maybe a larger file, but it's safer and more reliable.
and that is how Lust Academy is set up, to be a fresh up to date copy each time.

P.S. your save game files are backed up else where on your computer
lol, where were you five minutes ago. thanks anyway...I'll re-install the whole thing and hopefully the birds and sloshing water will go away (thats just weird)

OK, full re-install and the birds and water are still there, guess I'm going to stop all sounds then because that is just annoying

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: SHREDDER1976

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
lol, where were you five minutes ago. thanks anyway...I'll re-install the whole thing and hopefully the birds and sloshing water will go away (thats just weird)

OK, full re-install and the birds and water are still there, guess I'm going to stop all sounds then because that is just annoying
hopefully it works ok for you when the next version comes out, do you have a discord account ? if you do you should go on there and let them know about the problem you are having, even without a mod running.

here's there invite link for Discord

Developer: Bear in the Night -

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
if you are at level 10 already you don't need to dual anymore if you don't want to.
please remember you raise your spell power much faster practising with Victoria in the case room.
Then once your spell power is above 220 on each spell and being at level 10 you can beat the Minotaur.
Nemo56 getting all 4 spells up to 220 is mad overkill. You really only need to level up the basic Combat Bolt and one of the two attack spells with a rider effect. I like the stun one, because an occasional free round is far more beneficial than an occasional burn damage effect. The thing is, all three of the spells other than the default attack share the same cooldown, making learning more than one of them a waste.

And on that note, the heal spell is a trap. You take a bunch of damage, you cast heal, then even if you heal more than you took, you're getting attacked again and going right back down to where you were or lower. If you ever find yourself in a situation where it would make sense to cast heal given the current mechanics, you've already lost. If they had all had different cooldowns then it might make sense to drop an occasional heal during the free round you get when the stun effect procs, but as it is you're best off to just avoid it.

Lastly, spend the cash to get the crystal that upgrades the combat bolt spell. If you click on its icon on the right hand side of the fight screen, and time your combat bolt spell right to hit at about 95% or so power, it will do double damage. Be warned, however, if you hit it at a lower percentage, you take the damage instead, which sucks.

I was able to beat the Minotaur with around 200 bolt power, 160 stun spell power, a bolt gem, and a pile of the reflect damage potions, which I used one of each round.

Of course, as always, ymmv.

Reactions: sahadeva

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yeah, I pretty much ignored the heal spell as well and focused on the stun spell.
I already defeated the minotaur, I just think the gap between level 10 and minotaur is way too large.

Reactions: Solomon Grundy

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah, I pretty much ignored the heal spell as well and focused on the stun spell.
I already defeated the minotaur, I just think the gap between level 10 and minotaur is way too large.
well you can buy up to +5 pt per spell in Gordons shop in Dale to make it easier
or just cheese it
tho if you cheese too much you might get issue with dying to get doc scene

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
hopefully it works ok for you when the next version comes out, do you have a discord account ? if you do you should go on there and let them know about the problem you are having, even without a mod running.

here's there invite link for Discord

Developer: Bear in the Night -
hmm, from your reply I guess the birds and water are not supposed to be there, oh well.
I don't do Discord unfortunately....I can live with the lack of audio I guess.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
hmm, from your reply I guess the birds and water are not supposed to be there, oh well.
I don't do Discord unfortunately....I can live with the lack of audio I guess.
Discord is not just a voice tool, it's main function are the chat rooms.

But I don't use it either :)
I only have an account because ths was the only option to reach a certain company's support.

3.80 star(s) 156 Votes