nyks001

Feb 4, 2019
Why new update make game smaller ? 0.2.2c was 1,76 GB now with new version is 0.3.1s 930 MB when you extract thats so strange.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Why new update make game smaller ? 0.2.2c was 1,76 GB now with new version is 0.3.1s 930 MB when you extract thats so strange.
optimization ?

strange - people always brag about game size -- a dev makes it smaller and ... well....

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hi there, Bear in the Night, has this question been answered? If so sorry, I haven't seen it... I would hate to see a lesser quality version of this great game. Is the image quality preserved or have you made a trade off to decrease file size?
Thanks and take care.
Hey!
We changed the compression method, which one is more effective. So that is the difference + due to the new programmer we cleaned a little bit some trash in folders. So as I said before, don't worry - nothing was cut and the game still have 60fps animations and FHD renders

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
There is still dozens of stats to keep track off despite having very few real choices. It is either gain points, or lose points, but no divergent play despite being sandbox. Time changes without the players consent, so you have to be skipping days if you want to watch a certain scene. I get that some people like that, but going through all these hula hoops just to catch few scenes is not for me. Good luck with your game.

Not only there are dozens of skills to track off, but there is house reputation as well, girl affection, girl progress, and there is a big inventory. Do you see what am I getting it? All of this is bloat to extended artificial gameplay time with no real reward. You could have cut half stats and streamlined the magic progress and the game would have been a much better, tighter experience for it. But hey it's your game.
Tbh, there are is no real stats you need to track. Even statistic is just for fun.
Some grind mechanics (like duels and practice lessons) are only done for people who like them and you can skip them without any problem
House points? - yeah, if you would like some extra content in Dale, you can do some lazy actions (it's not really hard to get the 1st place). They do not really affect the story
" girl affection, girl progress " - Looks like you speak not about our game, we don't have some sort of mechanic. There is only a progress bar for routes, which lets you know, how much content is still left in this version
" big inventory " - our fault, we have inventory, but we still do not use it all, just for books and potions. (probably in the future we will make it useful for some fun stuff)
" so you have to be skipping days if you want to watch a certain scene" - that was the main idea of the game. If you like only a few girls you can do routes only with them and ignore others, so you have a real choice, without forcing any other scenes with girls you don't like. Probably yes, if you follow only 1-2 girls, the game could look like "1-2 scene - skip a day - 1-2 scene - skip a day" due to limited content, smth like in real life. We have some solution in our mind for people like you and maybe we will show it soon :)

Anyway, thanks for your opinion!

Last edited:

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Bear in the Night Seems the Calendar fast travel to a girl night scene cause the game to freeze at that point, but can roll back, you just can't go forward.
View attachment 1510043
Bear in the Night Also the "Flirty" response to Amelie sitting in a chair is talking about the bath in the other picture and all of the Bath scene responses are for the other pic of Her sitting in the chair. I think the MC responses were mixed up probably by accident.
Thanks for the reports, will take a look

blaze1412

Jul 10, 2018
I'm stuck in this game when i open character info for first time tutorial has play then when finish like this pic:

Screenshot (63).png

i click close and than show message green box in below right like this in pic :

Screenshot (64).png

when i click it / click in random area it just back first pic again and again... how to fix it please i want play the game because good renders..

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

Edvard01

Jan 29, 2020
i cant pass the first night. after the scene i get send to the main menu. can someone give a save after the first night?

Last edited:

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Haley still of course has nothing yet, and I doubt she will get anything for quite a long time, to keep reeling in the players.
Well of course. Of all the characters you'd want to slow burn she's by far the most logical one from a strictly financial model pov ;)

That was a day 1 given.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
i cant pass the first night. after the scene i get send to the main menu. can someone give a save after the first night?
Did you play the version with some mods? Someone have same problem before - don't use mods and save from mods version

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Game crashes when you try to visit Audery at night.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm stuck in this game when i open character info for first time tutorial has play then when finish like this pic:

View attachment 1510646

i click close and than show message green box in below right like this in pic :

View attachment 1510649

when i click it / click in random area it just back first pic again and again... how to fix it please i want play the game because good renders..
Yeah, we know about these problems thanks.

Infinity tutorial was fixed, try to redownload the game (use pixel link for example)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
For any one who wants a Guide,
Here a copy of my "LGBTQ+ Disabled" Gameplay for Version 0.3.1c (End of version saves included)
"LGBTQ+ Enabled" version to follow soon
Good luck and enjoy

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
this game is a dream for me because i love sorceress with heels but for the moment there is no scene :( only tease.

i need more update :)

Always

Feb 11, 2019
I'm stuck with the Samantha and Molly progress, can't find the compress for Samantha and Molly's quest says that i should continue to work for her but i cant get step 3. Anyone can help? Thanks

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
so we gotta share Samantha with Audrey then, i was hoping we could romance her solo as she is the 1 i like the most

Reactions: TakedaINF

halil123

May 23, 2017
If you enable LGBT in the settings can you still refuse them or are you forced to accept? Is there a lot of lesbian scenes?

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I'm stuck with the Samantha and Molly progress, can't find the compress for Samantha and Molly's quest says that i should continue to work for her but i cant get step 3. Anyone can help? Thanks
just work 5 times and then come in the evening

Reactions: Otyi
3.80 star(s) 163 Votes