Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats

money // housepoints // duell // potions

View attachment 1509615 View attachment 1509618 View attachment 1509616 View attachment 1509617

(variables named gg_ are mc stat)

set gg_heal (at a duell) to "true" and you have healing while duell
set books_gg to a desired number (not to much) to have a lot of them for points ;)

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/post-3164612

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 --> )
mod update

added timer(spelltraining/exam) // fish

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Tbh I Don't really understand why people use walkthrough modes for our game. We did everything to make it clear: calendar, quest log with progress bar, interface tutorial and etc.
Does it really smth not clear after all of these? If so, I would be happy to hear more about it and then we can make our game better (if needed)

I can understand modes for money\facility points, but even them can be gained really easy by skipping mini-games

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Tbh I Don't really understand why people use walkthrough modes for our game. We did everything to make it clear: calendar, quest log with progress bar, interface tutorial and etc.
Does it really smth not clear after all of these? If so, I would be happy to hear more about it and then we can make our game better (if needed)

I can understand modes for money\facility points, but even them can be gained really easy by skipping mini-games
i agree

my mods are mostly for the fun-part - if replaying and want to be fast /overpowered etc
or trying different routes without the need of complete replay
and more importend - to prevent grinding of any form :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Well, great difference in file size:
Lust-Academy-0.2.2c-pc -> 1.61 GB
Lust-Academy-v0.3.1c-pc -> 0.84 GB
Hi there, Bear in the Night, has this question been answered? If so sorry, I haven't seen it... I would hate to see a lesser quality version of this great game. Is the image quality preserved or have you made a trade off to decrease file size?
Thanks and take care.

Reactions: sailboat

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
I hate sandbox games, but yours the only one that have my interest(in sandbox) coz of the calendar and quest log and I thank you for including this in your game. :)

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Haley still of course has nothing yet, and I doubt she will get anything for quite a long time, to keep reeling in the players.

• Angry
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
just use the ingame hints and calendar?
its one of the few games where you really dont need a walkthrough mod

There is still dozens of stats to keep track off despite having very few real choices. It is either gain points, or lose points, but no divergent play despite being sandbox. Time changes without the players consent, so you have to be skipping days if you want to watch a certain scene. I get that some people like that, but going through all these hula hoops just to catch few scenes is not for me. Good luck with your game.

Not only there are dozens of skills to track off, but there is house reputation as well, girl affection, girl progress, and there is a big inventory. Do you see what am I getting it? All of this is bloat to extended artificial gameplay time with no real reward. You could have cut half stats and streamlined the magic progress and the game would have been a much better, tighter experience for it. But hey it's your game.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
There is still dozens of stats to keep track off despite having very few real choices. It is either gain points, or lose points, but no divergent play despite being sandbox. Time changes without the players consent, so you have to be skipping days if you want to watch a certain scene. I get that some people like that, but going through all these hula hoops just to catch few scenes is not for me. Good luck with your game.

Not only there are dozens of skills to track off, but there is house reputation as well, girl affection, girl progress, and there is a big inventory. Do you see what am I getting it? All of this is bloat to extended artificial gameplay time with no real reward. You could have cut half stats and streamlined the magic progress and the game would have been a much better, tighter experience for it. But hey it's your game.
im not part of the dev team ;)
just a fan lol
but i get you - its not for everyone - and thats good - would be boring if everyone likes the same things

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Wicked Garden

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Bear in the Night Also the "Flirty" response to Amelie sitting in a chair is talking about the bath in the other picture and all of the Bath scene responses are for the other pic of Her sitting in the chair. I think the MC responses were mixed up probably by accident.

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
The game seems to be good, but buggy... After the first day at the academy when you try to sleep you are driven back to the main menu and it is impossible to pass day 4.
As I understand this problem is new to this version. Maybe the devs should perform non-regression tests before issuing a release with such a game breaker bug.

Edit: It works properly after a reinstall of the game.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
The game seems to be good, but buggy... After the first day at the academy when you try to sleep you are driven back to the main menu and it is impossible to pass day 4.
As I understand this problem is new to this version. Maybe the devs should perform non-regression tests before issuing a release with such a game breaker bug.
dont have them - must be on your side
Bear in the Night any idea about the bug where when you go to sleep on the first night the game just kicked you out to the main menu?
i tested the save
no bug/crash here
using an outdated mod by chance? ostarion
i did use the walkthrough mod listed on the first page, lemme try removing it

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes