JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
My Anonfiles download has been going for over 8 hours and just past 75%. In the meantime, there has been at least one update to the game and a re-upload but without changing the revision... sigh.

• Sad
Reactions: Hornyowl

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
I find the Audrey questline a bad design. If I reject her, the Samantha plot plays out the same where the Mc auto accepts to help her, and neither I have a choice after what she did during the scene if I did not reject her. Honestly, I don't want to help her, I want to let her starve to death at this point, yet I can't do that. If that's the prereq to have Samantha, well, tough shit for her, because I'd super fast reject the both given the chance.
I hate how it feels like they're a packaged deal but that's how the story was written, I wanna just have Samantha and have no interest in any lesbo affairs and definitely not traps.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Gamer, you just need to be a diplomat about it, find all info, give all feddback, go around any setback.
Gaming always wins!

Reactions: Vleder

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Another great game that I'm ashamed didn't decide to play until now, I really enjoy the story and all the available sex content in the game. All women models really hot especially Haley (look very close to Emma Watson), Naomi (I rarely like the model choice for black girls in lot of games but like this one, look very sexy specially when she's in her green workout clothes) Adele (I really love her stripper outfit). The animation really smooth and well made, make all the girl first introduction even more better
Will bookmark and keeping my eyes for more updates

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

rigman

May 19, 2021
Opening the gallery crashes the game as soon as I click it, if I click ignore it just starts a new game.

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes