Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Great new update. My Molly progress is stuck at 66%; when I work for her it says her entry has been updated, but afterwards nothing has changed. Is there anything new with her in this update or what? Is the 66% a bug?
Nope, just work 5 times and then come in the evening

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
Mega download not working and g-drive link says unable to download, anon file says 8 hour download, blah think ill wait till more dl sites are available

conpeludacha

Jun 17, 2017
Started a game, goes great until I try to talk to audrey in the lionheart lobby for the first time. The tutorial bugs out and loops the messages without a chance to leave

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
all links are still broken... google says it's unavailable too many accessed it and mega says the TOS violation.... so no working links for me at this time

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
anon file says 8 hour download,
I started the Anonfiles download and it has been bouncing around between "6 hours left" and and "2 days left" I'm going to see what happens, but the usual result when an Anonfiles download takes longer than about 3 hours is that it will fail at around 80-90% and say something vague like "network error." I miss nopy.to

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I started the Anonfiles download and it has been bouncing around between "6 hours left" and and "2 days left" I'm going to see what happens, but the usual result when an Anonfiles download takes longer than about 3 hours is that it will fail at around 80-90% and say something vague like "network error." I miss nopy.to
anon downloads for me but it's not the right file it comes out as some 7 zip install even though I have 7 zip installed... IDk what was in it didn't open it but it wasn't a normal zip file. losing no py has hurt us for sure

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
anon downloads for me but it's not the right file it comes out as some 7 zip install even though I have 7 zip installed... IDk what was in it didn't open it but it wasn't a normal zip file. losing no py has hurt us for sure
Yep, they trick you into downloading installers for other crap. I hate Anonfiles.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Ooooooookay, this is weird. When I start the new download, if I load any of my (unmodded) saves it auto-runs at high speed like I've got the skip button held down. Even if I turn off all skipping before loading the save it just screams along flashing text and screens past like crazy. I tried a "new start" and it didn't do anything out of the ordinary. Any ideas?

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
Ooooooookay, this is weird. When I start the new download, if I load any of my (unmodded) saves it auto-runs at high speed like I've got the skip button held down. Even if I turn off all skipping before loading the save it just screams along flashing text and screens past like crazy. I tried a "new start" and it didn't do anything out of the ordinary. Any ideas?
yeah , faced the same loading any saves(modded one too) . it's like the 'auto' is turned on by default

Silky

Feb 3, 2018
Anyone know why the exe won't open the game? Was the same with the last update as well. Can't figure out why. Windows version btw.

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes