Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
For any one who wants a Guide,
Here a copy of my Version 0.3.1c "Enabled" Gameplay
This includes end of version/Routes saves
Hope this helps, good luck and have fun.

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
The problem (old saves disabled) appeared when I upgraded from 0.2.1-ab to 0.2.1g
Since then I changed to 0.2.2c & things have changed. Instead of the save being disabled,
I get an error message. I will try to attach a traceback. View attachment 1507522

When I start a new game a new problem appears: the game jams part way through
the prolog at various points, typically when talking to Don. It jams so badly that I cant
recover by anything less drastic that switching my PC off. Please is there any way
I can supply information to help if the author want to debug this?
Update: I have now installed v 0.3.1c & it seems to be a lot better. It seems that some saves from
0.2.1-ab do work & others do not. If requested (& if I notice!!) I will try to post a non-working save
& the generated error. Starting from scratch, the freezing-in-the-prolog problem seems to have
disappeared. But I have only gone a very short distance.

My thanks to the author.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

Bassrodimo

Mar 22, 2021
Update: I have now installed v 0.3.1c & it seems to be a lot better. It seems that some saves from
0.2.1-ab do work & others do not. If requested (& if I notice!!) I will try to post a non-working save
& the generated error. Starting from scratch, the freezing-in-the-prolog problem seems to have

My thanks to the author.
Usually its best to start with a fresh save with games in dev state :)

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019

My thanks to the author.
Nah, I don't need it :), As I told you before, just don't use saves older than 0.2.1

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Oh boy. The school has a garden with Weeping Angels, or something very similar. I'm sure nothing bad will happen, not at all. " Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and DON'T blink. "

• Haha
Reactions: Cernunnos.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So, is there sharing in the game? I despise female sharing as much as male sharing (sharing/swinging/NTR are definitely on my blacklist) so i would like to know if there is this kind of content in the game and if it's avoidable.
non of the above, not my things also
from page one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but there will probably be harem and pregnancy option, devs comments
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-academy-v0-3-1d-bear-in-the-night.69272/post-5714393

https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-academy-v0-3-1d-bear-in-the-night.69272/page-115#post-6996350

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Oh boy. The school has a garden with Weeping Angels, or something very similar. I'm sure nothing bad will happen, not at all. " Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and DON'T blink. "
I had a similar reaction. Dialogue even setting them up as natural murderers...swear to the gods if there is a maze ala Goblet of Fire with those suckers in it I'd turn right the fuck around.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
I had a similar reaction. Dialogue even setting them up as natural murderers...swear to the gods if there is a maze ala Goblet of Fire with those suckers in it I'd turn right the fuck around.
I wonder if Bear in the Night, is going to pull a fast one and someone will die like in the Goblet of Fire... Now I wonder if the possibility of characters actually being killed off has crossed the devs mind. HP had some surprising deaths after all... I can't wait to see how the story progresses.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Well there is a maze on the map.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
That's a very interesting point of view.
Don't you feel like you're thinking too much? Have you used tutorials in the game? It talks about different mechanics (including night visits that do not affect the story).

There's a sense that you've been focusing your attention right on every little thing. Even we have a tutorial and some hints, I don't really know how to make it not that complicated if people start overthinking each thing or decision. (Tbh I have something in mind, but can't say all details rn :) )
Told you mate, the problem is me. I consider your game brilliant in oh so many ways. I'll give it another try eventually.

All the best.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night
3.80 star(s) 163 Votes