Jul 15, 2017
Found a bug possible while trying out the VN-mode, I keep getting "An exception has occured", which basically says that the game cannot autosave because an autosave with that name all ready exists. Anyone else run into this/ know how to fix?

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Found a bug possible while trying out the VN-mode, I keep getting "An exception has occured", which basically says that the game cannot autosave because an autosave with that name all ready exists. Anyone else run into this/ know how to fix?
Yeah, working on it.
Trying to find the problem

lkta

May 3, 2017
You know, limited free roam usually works well
Just seems an odd design choice. "Hey we know some people don't like sandbox so we have made a VN" Then literally 1 minute into the game and you have a freeroam section... Especially when as far as i can tell other than the nightime visits sections it seems to be the only freeroam bit actually left in the VN version.

Also adding to the people that didn't get the Hayley Gallery scene, Had kissed in the courtyard & library secret room but nothing significant after that (gallery image appears to be later in game around sam party/naomi sex scenes? although they are in the wrong order too)

Reactions: Nova1811

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Lust Academy [v0.4.1d] [Bear in the Night] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,44 GB / 630 MB - Lust-Academy-0.4.1d-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,40 GB / 596 MB - Lust-Academy-0.4.1d-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Pepicek14

Jan 28, 2020
how do i give you the save file, im on mac
I have the same problem. Speaking to Molly (day or evening) is giving me that I don't have anything to speak to her and because of that I can not work (save should be attached - Win version of game).

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I have the same problem. Speaking to Molly (day or evening) is giving me that I don't have anything to speak to her and because of that I can not work (save should be attached - Win version of game).
there are not even a char info about molly - how did you get there :unsure:

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes