dopey80

May 29, 2017
Meeting Samantha in her room at noon isn't triggering in the VN and gallery isn't unlocking from the second Leona scene onwards either.

dopey80

May 29, 2017
What do you mean? Gallery bug known, thanks
When Samantha tells you to meet her in here room to talk about Audrey and why her magical ligament snapped. Next scene is potions class, then you have the option of working for Molly or going to sleep. Played several more in-game days and the event never happens.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
When Samantha tells you to meet her in here room to talk about Audrey and why her magical ligament snapped. Next scene is potions class, then you have the option of working for Molly or going to sleep. Played several more in-game days and the event never happens.
Hm, but you saw this scene in the sandbox, right?

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
We just checked everything is fine. Just take your time and you will see the scene
But you still can send your save file

lucifer092

Nov 21, 2020
The door option in the dorm doesn't seem to work for going out. I am only able to see the icon of phone and the duration of the day with a skip option. I cant see the option that comes while using the help button (no navigation or fast moving options are available). How to fix this? I started the game fresh.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
The door option in the dorm doesn't seem to work for going out. I am only able to see the icon of phone and the duration of the day with a skip option. I cant see the option that comes while using the help button (no navigation or fast moving options are available). How to fix this? I started the game fresh.
Working on fix, thanks for the report :)
You can send your save file, It could help

Jan1985

Sep 1, 2018
Hi, I wonder if it exists a walkthrough for this game or if someone knows how to get the selection scene with the four founders of the academy. Thanks!

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes