CN47

Jun 27, 2021
Hey!
Did you just skip the text or play with "ctrl on"? Cuz you can't miss the giant (if we are talking about VN mode)
Maybe it was because of the mod but now that I am seeing that mod has been de-listed, I will play again without the mod and check. Thanks for your patience ! Seems like a great game :)

lucifer092

Nov 21, 2020
Hey!
Are you playing in VN mode? And if I understand right, you have night in this scene. If so, it's limited free roam with night scenes, so you can only spy on girls or skip time
yess, i can only skip time. i can't move out of the dorm. Is there something that needs to be changed?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
May have found a bug,
The final event with Audrey is the same no matter what you choose here screenshot0005.png
Even if you choose "Ignore" you still get this
screenshot0004.png
But you were not in their room.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017

Dear Witches and Wizards welcome to our weekly !
This time, however, it's a bit more unique and special for us. Exactly a year ago we've released our first version of Lust Academy!

Can you believe that it's already been a year? Crazy! For us, it went like one or two weeks. Because, even though we're working hard, we are so thrilled to be doing this. And with all your attention, love, and support for the project - every day spent working on Lust Academy is amazing.
But what is a 1-year-old Lust Academy in nutshell? For us it's:
  • Not only more than 4000 beautiful renders, but also 11 500 hours of work. Almost 480 freaking days!
  • Not only more than 100 60fps animations, but also more than 1500 cups of coffee.
  • Not just 100 000 words long Story, but more than 50 wizard jokes for Dev.Blogs.
  • Not only more than 1000 bugs and typos fixed, but ~150 hours of testing and discussing issues.
  • Not just a total of 14 team members (Both present and departed), but a second Family.
  • Not at all just another game, but most certainly - part of each and every one of us.
It's been only a year and be sure - we are not going to stop anytime soon. So, let's tune down this anniversary celebration and instead, talk about news from Lust Academy! This week we've:
  • First of all, check out Lust Academy 0.4.1d - Public release! + Visual Novel mode beta release! A massive update with a lot of cool surprises! Read more:
  • We've also made a whooping 124 new renders for the Christmas special.
  • Retouched 80 renders to add a unique flare of magic.
  • Made 6 hot 60fps animations for the Christmas special.
  • Reworked hint texts for many character quests.
  • Finished a new sick map for Lust Academy.
  • Made new clothes for Adele's storyline.
  • Created a new location for the Main Story arc.

That's it for this week! I hope you didn't get tired of reading all this. Thank you for your attention and stay in touch for more news about Christmas Special.
Sincerely yours,
Bear in the Night team.

Congrats on the milestone! By the way, I see that Naomi's final scene of this version has accept and reject options with it being said that she may never forgive us if we reject her. Is there a planned path for that ? If so, can you tell what sort of path it would be? Or does the choice not matter other than not seeing the specific scene?

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
UPDATED 21 DEC 21
For any one who wants a Guide,
Here a copy of my Gameplay
All Gallery images have been unlocked .
All Quests completed

NB.
a) This Gameplay is for the SANDBOX mode
b) This is a FRESH START ( Not an update to previous Gameplays.)
Hope this helps, good luck and have fun.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
Stuck after step 7 with Samantha, can't talk to her anywhere, and going to the bathroom does nothing. Bug or am I missing something?

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Congrats on the milestone! By the way, I see that Naomi's final scene of this version has accept and reject options with it being said that she may never forgive us if we reject her. Is there a planned path for that ? If so, can you tell what sort of path it would be? Or does the choice not matter other than not seeing the specific scene?
I can't tell all details, but if you reject the girl several times, probably she won't be glad your company :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

gamjagamja

Oct 14, 2018
Hello everyone, for people having BLACK SCREEN problem on sex scenes.

I found a solution for my problem, i just had to disconect my Headset before starting the game.
You can reconnect it right after the start of the game. No idea why.. but it worked.

Hope it helps you as well.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hello everyone, for people having BLACK SCREEN problem on sex scenes.

I found a solution for my problem, i just had to disconect my Headset before starting the game.
You can reconnect it right after the start of the game. No idea why.. but it worked.

Hope it helps you as well.
We didn't have such type of reports :)

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Playing version 0.4.1f and stuck on these two:

1. Samantha; progress 70%; Samantha and I had an awkward meeting in the bathroom. Is it me or was she flirting with me?

Samantha doesn't talk to me and no events trigger. I saw somebody else had this problem and I assumed it's fixed in 0.4.1f.

2. Victoria; progress 90%; Rictusempra is now available in duels and practice classes.

I have used this spell several times in duels and practice classes.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Playing version 0.4.1f and stuck on these two:

1. Samantha; progress 70%; Samantha and I had an awkward meeting in the bathroom. Is it me or was she flirting with me?

Samantha doesn't talk to me and no events trigger. I saw somebody else had this problem and I assumed it's fixed in 0.4.1f.

2. Victoria; progress 90%; Rictusempra is now available in duels and practice classes.

I have used this spell several times in duels and practice classes.
Hey!
Could you please send your save file

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes