Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
The door option in the dorm doesn't seem to work for going out. I am only able to see the icon of phone and the duration of the day with a skip option. I cant see the option that comes while using the help button (no navigation or fast moving options are available). How to fix this? I started the game fresh.
Hey!
Are you playing in VN mode? And if I understand right, you have night in this scene. If so, it's limited free roam with night scenes, so you can only spy on girls or skip time

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Dear Witches and Wizards welcome to our weekly !
This time, however, it's a bit more unique and special for us. Exactly a year ago we've released our first version of Lust Academy!

Can you believe that it's already been a year? Crazy! For us, it went like one or two weeks. Because, even though we're working hard, we are so thrilled to be doing this. And with all your attention, love, and support for the project - every day spent working on Lust Academy is amazing.
But what is a 1-year-old Lust Academy in nutshell? For us it's:
  • Not only more than 4000 beautiful renders, but also 11 500 hours of work. Almost 480 freaking days!
  • Not only more than 100 60fps animations, but also more than 1500 cups of coffee.
  • Not just 100 000 words long Story, but more than 50 wizard jokes for Dev.Blogs.
  • Not only more than 1000 bugs and typos fixed, but ~150 hours of testing and discussing issues.
  • Not just a total of 14 team members (Both present and departed), but a second Family.
  • Not at all just another game, but most certainly - part of each and every one of us.
It's been only a year and be sure - we are not going to stop anytime soon. So, let's tune down this anniversary celebration and instead, talk about news from Lust Academy! This week we've:
  • First of all, check out Lust Academy 0.4.1d - Public release! + Visual Novel mode beta release! A massive update with a lot of cool surprises! Read more:
  • We've also made a whooping 124 new renders for the Christmas special.
  • Retouched 80 renders to add a unique flare of magic.
  • Made 6 hot 60fps animations for the Christmas special.
  • Reworked hint texts for many character quests.
  • Finished a new sick map for Lust Academy.
  • Made new clothes for Adele's storyline.
  • Created a new location for the Main Story arc.

That's it for this week! I hope you didn't get tired of reading all this. Thank you for your attention and stay in touch for more news about Christmas Special.
Sincerely yours,
Bear in the Night team.

CN47

Jun 27, 2021
Fresh install and first gameplay here!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Am I missing something here? Because I don't remember anything about these incidents.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
The dev needs to get their shit in order. Having to start the game over for the 6th time and it's a buggy mess. Almost every other post since release is some complaint or another (I didn't even bother posting since the dev either has no clue what you're on about or knows about it and you have to wait for the next version to fix it...and probably start over again).
Any idea dev on when it will be finished? At the rate you're going it might be best to just wait until the entire game is done.

Reactions: EZ8lt
Jul 13, 2018
The dev needs to get their shit in order. Having to start the game over for the 6th time and it's a buggy mess. Almost every other post since release is some complaint or another (I didn't even bother posting since the dev either has no clue what you're on about or knows about it and you have to wait for the next version to fix it...and probably start over again).
Any idea dev on when it will be finished? At the rate you're going it might be best to just wait until the entire game is done.
might be some error in your files because for me it's working well all my files are there and i can load them as well, so might be some error on your end. Well i did started over again tho because i prefer Visual Novel mode ( which came out this update) instead of the sandbox mode so i will stay with saves for sandbox and VN

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night
Jul 13, 2018
Does vn mode cover the story from start to latest?
well i already reached things i didn't read before that are from the new update however i still haven't seen some scenes from the older update, so answering your question yes but the order of the scenes is defined by the creator of the game so some scenes from newest updates might show up before scenes from previous updates, the good thing tho is that in sandbox i missed a scene with the spells teacher because of always doing spells at 100% and in visual novel mode it shows that scene so it's cool to don't grind and to see scenes you might have missed as well

Reactions: Nijuichi21

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
You know, we can't catch all bugs, even we testing it. Some errors like "interface problem" didn't appear even after beta and patrons testing.
So, that is why I'm here: take all bug reports, send them to our prog, and then release a bug fix, pretty simple :)

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes