Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
i have the same problem with loading a save in the VN mode
i can load old ones from a certain point, but after that i can't

EDIT: when you goto sleep after your talk with Leona about your nightmare, the save gets borked
EDIT:2: you can actually see in the top left corner the skip time and your mobile phone icon
And save be could useful + bug report, but if you used modes - then we can't help

TyphoonNL

May 24, 2018
here is the latest working save file, continue with talking to Leona and then goto sleep
if you see in the top left corners stuff from the Sandbox version then its screwed

tested it with and without the cheat mod, but its a bug in the game (looks like the Sandbox version gets partially activated)

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
here is the latest working save file, continue with talking to Leona and then goto sleep
if you see in the top left corners stuff from the Sandbox version then its screwed

tested it with and without the cheat mod, but its a bug in the game (looks like the Sandbox version gets partially activated)
Thanks, probably we found the problem :)

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
So if I decided I don't want to deal with Audrey's bullshit anymore, and by proxy Sam's since the two are heavily intertwined and there were no choices in Sam's story for example, I can just ignore them without ever being blocked of progressing with others and the main story?
Right, the main plot is based on Leona and Arthur (sometimes you can see girls in it, but it's some sort of side activity)

gplayk

Feb 6, 2021
anyone having issues with recent saves instead of loading the saved content it instead loads a few saves before specifically a new morning. I went thru Lily forest story and Audrey knocking on the door and entering the bedroom but loads prior to that and I have to replay all over again, yet the skips work.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
anyone having issues with recent saves instead of loading the saved content it instead loads a few saves before specifically a new morning. I went thru Lily forest story and Audrey knocking on the door and entering the bedroom but loads prior to that and I have to replay all over again, yet the skips work.
Yeah, we know the problem. Already fixed in a 0.4.2

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Lust Academy 0.4.2 - Christmas Special - Public

Merry Christmas and Happy Yule!

In the time of winter festive, wounders and magic are the strongest! Let's celebrate upcoming holidays together with Lust Academy: Xmas Special!
We present you an exciting mini Visual Novel that includes:
  • More than 230 colorful renders.
  • 6 top-quality 60fps animations.
  • Scenes with your favorite characters: Haley, Samantha, Naomi, Lily, Audrey, and Elijah.
  • New charming character.
  • New atmospheric locations.
Please, note: that Xmas Special is not a canon part of the story, so you can freely play it whenever you want. On the other hand, It feels better and more interesting if you play it after getting to know all the characters via the main story.
That's it for today! We hope you'll enjoy celebrating Christmas and Yule together with Lust Academy! Let us know your feedback.
Sincerely yours,
Bear in the Night.

dubg

Jul 8, 2017
They wrote: - Scenes with your favorite characters: Haley, Samantha, Naomi, Lily, Audrey, and Elijah.
How on gods green earth is Adele, the blonde from the strip club not a favorite character? She must be one of the hottest girls iv seen in any game, that body is straight up fire :love:

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
They wrote: - Scenes with your favorite characters: Haley, Samantha, Naomi, Lily, Audrey, and Elijah.
How on gods green earth is Adele, the blonde from the strip club not a favorite character? She must be one of the hottest girls iv seen in any game, that body is straight up fire :love:
Oh man, personally I love Adele too :D
Ah, why not. Here is Adele's fresh render:
Adele_3_3.png

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes