Cutecousin

Jan 25, 2018
When I download the new update I get an IDP virus. It's the first time something like this happened with a Ren'py game and I don't know why... The antivirus transfers the game into quarantine.

OniDaiyo

Jul 30, 2017
At some point you have to contact Leona.
When clicking on the book in main hall, the screen is frozen. Can't rewind. Can't move forward.

Putting the game on hold.
I am also affected by this soft lock, the game just freezes when you click "Try to reach to Leona" at the Sorting Folio. Music continues to play and you can save and load but the dialogue refuses to advance.

Reactions: Walkinginthesun

Lui_x

May 5, 2022
hello, I'm loving everything about the game, but unfortunately in the mission that has to summon Leona in the main hall, it crashes, I've tried several times advancing days, doing all the secondary missions, starting a new game rejecting Leona when she visits the room and still the result is the same, I am sending my save, please help me.

Reactions: EJW

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Hey Bear, just something I noticed...the MC seems to be getting to be more of an airhead as the game progresses. Is that deliberate?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hey Bear, just something I noticed...the MC seems to be getting to be more of an airhead as the game progresses. Is that deliberate?
MC starts from a position of zero knowledge of that magical world so he's fucked from the beginning. While his knowledge naturally advances as a result of being at a magical college the events he experiences are meant to be portrayed as far more challenging than even a wizard raised child could cope with (and expontially so) which makes him look like a doofus.

Also, blood is frequently flowing away from his brain ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CircaAD and Ahchi

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
MC starts from a position of zero knowledge of that magical world so he's fucked from the beginning. While his knowledge naturally advances as a result of being at a magical college the events he experiences are meant to be portrayed as far more challenging than even a wizard raised child could cope with (and expontially so) which makes him look like a doofus.

Yup, this one is a good reply ;)

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Every time I load my save file I get this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'audio_ep2/SC/33. Romantic.mp3'.

I click ignore and then the game works.

Jan 10, 2022
even if i am not a big fan of sandbox games because most of them making no sense or are confussing, this one is completly different in my eyes. i really like it, i highly recommend to play in sandbox mode.

love your game can't wait for future updates :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020

The first part (...zero knowledge...) I tend to agree with. I also definitely agree that he suffers from blood deprivation because it flows south so much. It's something about the character development that's not gelling - maybe his overall naivete. Is the dialogue in the sandbox much different than the VN?

Reactions: Nova1811
Jan 10, 2022
Is the dialogue in the sandbox much different than the VN?
no it looks like it's the same. but you can do whatever you want whenever you want. and you can completly ignore some girls you don't like.

*guess i found a bug
money.jpg
the inventory says i have 0 money, no matter how much i really have. only way to see how many i have is to look how much i earned and how much i actually spent.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
So, I really like the game and imagery, and the girls.

However, I understand the Lustgram was a nice idea, but could you cut down on the amount of times it pops up almost after every single thing you do sometimes? Really annoying sometimes. I don't use my phone this much even in real life man.

Furthermore, these girls are far too "i need time alone" continually. And all the blue balling is enough already.

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, reached the end of 0.7.1d and as such, seems to be the end of Season 1, and caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really been enjoying this game, and looking forward for guess Season 2 will be coming out next. Thank you so very much for this game thus far.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Excellent game, excellent sandbox and excellent models. One of the hottest trans on male scenes on this site. Beautiful universe but I didn't "feel" the main plot, side quests for specific characters took most of the time, maybe it's because the Leona storyline is bugged in v0.7.1d :p. Can't wait for femdom with Dakota, more characters like Audrey, scenes with milfs and other kinky stuff. Thank you for the wonderful game and experience.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Hey there, our favorite witches and wizards!
Let me welcome you to our weekly DevBlog! As always, we'd like to start it with a mood-setting joke, so...
How would a wizard who's selling unicorn milk call his shop?
The LegenDairy!

And now, when you have that beautiful smile on your face, let's get back to business. As always, we've prepared a list of things that we did last week:
  • First of all, check out the Lust Academy v1.1.1 - Alpha version: . Season 2 is coming fast and hot, with the first part of the two-part prologue! It is already available for a test drive in the alpha version!
Releasing v1.1.1a is great, but "great" was never enough for us, so let's take a look at what's been done for the next release:
  • Created 75 new renders with Haley, Dakota, Samantha & Grace.
  • Retouched 80 renders to boost the magical atmosphere!
  • Finished re-designing Lily's outfit for Season 2.
  • Finished re-designing Grace's outfit for Season 2.
  • Created new character for Season 2 main storyline.
  • Finished creating 2 new locations for Season 2 main storyline.
  • Finished all storylines for the 1.2.1 release.
  • Extended some scenes for the 1.1.1 beta release.
  • Finished reworking the main menu background picture for the 1.1.1 beta release.
As you can see, we're lunging into Season 2 with a lot of enthusiasm, and we're eager to keep up this pace for the whole year. It would be absolutely impossible to sustain this passion and eagerness to work 24\7 without getting your support and seeing how many people are interested in our game.
Thank you very much for that.
Sincerely yours,
Bear in the Night team.

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes