Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Old saves for Novel doesn't work? No problem for Sandbox. I used scrappy mod on both files on 0.61 and 0.71

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked
Lust Academy Season 1 (0.7.1f) - fixed version (saves for season2)

Important Update for Lust Academy version 0.7.1!
Hi there, dear witches and wizards! As you know, Lust Academy version 0.7.1 is the concluding release for season 1. Version 0.7.1f features overall quality improvement and save files transfer option for season 2.

Save files transfer feature? What's that?
The season 2 will get a standalone game build for various reasons. This means that your progress won't be automatically transferred to the new build
And while some may enjoy the possibility of starting their journey from scratch, we believe most of you would like to save your progress. That's why we've added the option to transfer your season 1 save files to the new build. Enjoy!
The short list of what's new in 0.7.1f :
  • Added an option to transfer your progress to the next season build.
  • Rewritten and improved pieces of dialogue all across the game.
  • Fixed a lot of bugs and typos

The 0.7.1 version brings a season one conclusion filled to the brim with magic, action, and romance! For the delta version, we've added the endgame infographics & improved overall gameplay quality.
Here's the list of everything you can find in Lust Academy 0.7.1:
  • 625 new top-notch renders split among those 15 scenes
  • 105 new beautiful renders for Visual Novel and active objects
  • Added Visual Novel version for 0.7.1
  • 35 new scorching hot 60fps HD animations for romantic scenes
  • 20 new charming Lustagram photos
  • New lesson in Victoria's class is available in Sandbox only
  • Eastern eggs in Sandbox only, including a scene with a new girl
  • Added several decorative & active objects across the Cordale
  • Updated BIO in Character Info
  • 3 new episodes were added to the Gallery
  • Don't forget about the season 1 Outro scene
  • Added sound design for X-scenes, including female moans
  • Added final infographics with the progress of the main characters to the endgame screen
  • Now you can re-watch all animations at the end of the scene
  • Improved some old dialogues
  • Fixed several bugs
Thank you for the attention and enormous support that we get at every step of the development of the Lust Academy. We love you guys, and we can't wait to hear your feedback.
Sincerely,
Bear in the Night.

release

EDIT:
Please Note. I have been informed by Bear that there will be NO "Public" version of 0.7.1f.
Therefore to transfer saves from Season 1 (v0.7.1d) to Season 2 v1.1.1
you will need to have purchased Season 1 on steam, or be a "Journeyman" ($10) level Patreon.

Last edited:

victor2

Aug 29, 2021
how to unlock page2-line1-4 in steam version? i tried a lot of methods but nothing changed...

if someone knows, plz help or give a attachment for savedata file, tks.

Last edited:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
This game is one of the best surprises I discovered this year alongside Love Season, Summer Scent, Fresh Women and Bare Witness.

I like the plot and Harry Potter based style, and the humor was nice too. The love interests are really amazing, having girls whose path is more about being slow and steady (like Sam & Haley), Lily and Naomi who don't require as much time as the first two and you can already enjoy lewd scenes , and we also have the classic "tsundere" with Audrey (she can really be a bitch but hopefully that attitude will change the more time she sticks around with the MC, which seems to be the case after her last scene). The minigames we're also entertaining, especially Victoria's class, the fish minigame and the battles in Jacob's class. Really liked Lustagram and replying good things to my favorite girls and teasing the ones who deserved it (like Audrey haha).

Thanks Bear in the Night for this game which has been a really nice experience, and let's wait for the next updates.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Hey there, our favorite witches and wizards! Let me welcome you to our weekly DevBlog!
Let me warn you, that the following joke is pretty dark, but it's just a joke, so...
Why did zombies attack the hospital?
To eat their vegetables.

Now, let's sprint to something else before anybody gets offended. Oh, here's an idea! Why don't you take a look at all the hard work we've done in the previous week?
First of all, check out the Lust Academy v1.1.1 - Beta version The first patch for Season 2 intro has a lot to offer compared to the alpha, and you won't be disappointed.

Releasing v1.1.1b was our main priority, but rest asure that we've also spend lots of hours working on the 1.2.1 and 1.3.1 versions. Let's take a closer look:
  • Created 82 new renders with Leona, Jaina, Samantha & two new characters: Martha & Beatrice.
  • Retouched 80 renders to enrich them with magic!
  • Finished re-designing Molly's outfit for Season 2.
  • Finished the Main storyline for versions 1.2.1 & 1.3.1.
  • Finished Samantha's storyline for 1.3.1.
  • Finished creating 2 new locations for Season 2 sandbox.
  • Finished a concept of collectables.
  • Finished creating half of the locations & sprites for 1.3.1.
To sum up, we're very happy with the pace of development and are almost ready to cheer you up with some new hot content.
Thank you all for your support and attention - this is what gives us the energy and ability to move forward.

Sincerely yours,
Bear in the Night team.

10 Likes

kerasyn

Sep 9, 2021
does someone know if its possible do become patreon with other payment methods f.e. paydirekt or something?

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes