Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi all
Here is a copy of my Gameplay for Season 2 v1.1.1d.
But you should not really need it as v1.1.1d is more like a VN,
Only requiring you to make just 4 choices

Goodluck and enjoy the game.

Reactions: tomhowrd

ravennvm

Mar 3, 2018
i see no victoria content i pass
jokes aside , the game is pretty good
either the storyline and the dialogue is awesome
and the update is very consistent unlike many developers out there

nutz104

Feb 7, 2018
Sorry, but I can not help that image,
When I go back to that even I no longer get her name amongst the choices.
I could post you a save from just before the event, BUT it would be a RISK.
Thanks for the help.

I went back through my saves to a point where I could follow more of Naomi's path and it finally gave me the option to visit her.

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
I got the dream sequence with MC and the slytherin(cant remember the name right now) goddess..after that the MC says he must meet Leona..so at evening I go to the inner hall click on the book and select option meet leona..but after that the screen freezes at MC saying "i need to find a way to meet leona" nothing happens no roll back no skipping all I can do is load from previous save point and dont do the leona route..

Is it an error, or am I missing something like I have to complete a certain requirement to meet leona via book ? is there a fix ?

okakababa

Jan 17, 2021
I got the dream sequence with MC and the slytherin(cant remember the name right now) goddess..after that the MC says he must meet Leona..so at evening I go to the inner hall click on the book and select option meet leona..but after that the screen freezes at MC saying "i need to find a way to meet leona" nothing happens no roll back no skipping all I can do is load from previous save point and dont do the leona route..

Is it an error, or am I missing something like I have to complete a certain requirement to meet leona via book ? is there a fix ?

Go setting and activate the auto text (put the interval in 1 second), after passing the scene you can deactivate it and continue playing normal

Reactions: nikxxx

Hajime

May 7, 2017
Lovely game with great models; especially the Emma Watson look alike(Anyone know if other games have this model or is it unique to this game?)

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Aren't Hermione should be less attractive? I mean, she is a geeky girl.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The geeky look is just a look, behind it there is a marvelous honey.
She is all grown up and past those hog the warts days of foreshaddowing.
Go get her, tiger!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
That's unnatural. Character like Herm, who is very smart, can't possible be this attractive.
But it's just a game, hm...
Being attractive and being smart aren't mutually exclusive. But yeah, it's just a game and the point of a game is for it to be fun for the player, and since it's an adult game it makes sense for the girls to be hot. No one wants to play an adult game with ugly women.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes