Sep 16, 2021
i remember playing this maybe a year-ish ago. i enjoyed it, it wasn't super special but render quality was nice and it was okay. i just despise sandbox, and i was wondering if anyone can tell me if it's still fairly grindy?

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I welcome more Audrey content, people are too fussy on this site and keep wanting the same type of trails for the same types of characters in every game they play. Need to mix it up a little from time to time.
Either way I think we may have seen the last of Audrey. She hasn't been in any content since season 1 i think i may be wrong. Been a while since i played so i forget. She has had a lot of Negative feed back not to many people like her. And there is not enough people IMO that play the futa content to bring her back or atleast in a major role kind of way.

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
Either way I think we may have seen the last of Audrey. She hasn't been in any content since season 1 i think i may be wrong. Been a while since i played so i forget. She has had a lot of Negative feed back not to many people like her. And there is not enough people IMO that play the futa content to bring her back or atleast in a major role kind of way.
Hope not, Audrey is the reason I started following the game. Either way, she appeared in this season for a second, I'm pretty sure she has story importance. Also, this game is built uppon variety, taking some of that away would be a stepback

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hope not, Audrey is the reason I started following the game. Either way, she appeared in this season for a second, I'm pretty sure she has story importance. Also, this game is built uppon variety, taking some of that away would be a stepback
I don't think that's the case. To me it seems like Audrey's relationship with MC reached a point where there was nothing else to add to her solo route. she is basically in love with him after being accepted for who she trully is.Being away, Audrey gives MC the time to develop his relationship with other girls. I don't think she would let Dakota get close to MC if she heard about that dream. Besides the devs can use her as a succubus ex machina to save the day when things get dicey

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
You may be right. It was built for variety but don't think it was the main focus far as story wise. Sure a small group of people like futa but not enough to bring her back. If you look in the search thing for Audrey you'll see the majority of those comments hated Audrey also think the patreons felt the same way not sure on that last part. It's kinda like NTR, There's not enough support for NTR to make a full on NTR game. Just about every game that has NTR usually ends up Making it avoidable because Not enough ppl would play it if it wasn't avoidable. Sure i know there's people like you like to have something different your tired of the same type of stories but that's what most people want if not why would they be mostly written that way?

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I don't think that's the case. To me it seems like Audrey's relationship with MC reached a point where there was nothing else to add to her solo route. she is basically in love with him after being accepted for who she trully is.Being away, Audrey gives MC the time to develop his relationship with other girls. I don't think she would let Dakota get close to MC if she heard about that dream. Besides the devs can use her as a succubus ex machina to save the day when things get dicey
Yeah but you also forget the Negative feed back on her. I don't think it would be wise for dev to bring her back when not that many people like her and she's been gone a while it would be easier to just let her stay gone.

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
If you look in the search thing for Audrey you'll see the majority of those comments hated Audrey also think the patreons felt the same way not sure on that last part. It's kinda like NTR, There's not enough support for NTR to make a full on NTR game.
I don't think that the futa aspect is a problem, since it's completely optional, but yeah, I'm aware that most people dislike Audrey because her story feels a little too close to NTR (which I don't think it qualifies as such, it's more like sharing) but I hope that she returns, probably next season, maybe with a more approachable story so she doesn't get the same hate

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I don't think that the futa aspect is a problem, since it's completely optional, but yeah, I'm aware that most people dislike Audrey because her story feels a little too close to NTR (which I don't think it qualifies as such, it's more like sharing) but I hope that she returns, probably next season, maybe with a more approachable story so she doesn't get the same hate
This is what the DEV said back in feb. "Anyway, we will discuss it with the team. Maybe we should add some more decisions to not deal with Audrey at all." It might not be the whole reason they don't like Audrey but it is part of the reason. Not that many people like futa. I mean her being the way she was then add futa to the mix and she's not gonna have a lot of fans. Also sharing feels to much like NTR not to many people like sharing either.

Last edited:
Reactions: phreadom

MasterEldrag

Sep 27, 2018
Can someone explain, how on the practice you can have 100% score? I didn't play a long time and now don't understand at all when I'm doing right and when wrong. Do I have just move mouse many times, or one time, but perfect, click mouse button or this is not needed, there is no pointers and I couldn't find tutorial not in game, not in the internet. So maybe someone here know, how to do this right?

Ingfire

Feb 27, 2020
Can someone explain, how on the practice you can have 100% score? I didn't play a long time and now don't understand at all when I'm doing right and when wrong. Do I have just move mouse many times, or one time, but perfect, click mouse button or this is not needed, there is no pointers and I couldn't find tutorial not in game, not in the internet. So maybe someone here know, how to do this right?
You click when the "meter" is full in the rune, its not described very well lol

Reactions: phreadom

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Unfortunatelly there are no better scenes like this in entire game.. I had very high expectations
You are exactly right. Even with olivia, MC havent had chance to do this kind of position of blowjob, but her husband have. I'm very dissapointed. I dont think we will see another olivia sex scene with MC. Even if we see, i dont think MC will get a sex scene like this with her or any other milf like victoria or amelie.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Frankly, although we had good scene with Olivia, that blowjob scene with her husband will flash before me and inorder to control this, she has to have a bj scene with MC in a same or a bit more hardcore position than what her husband have given her.

But i dont think dev will do this. He dont have pressure to do this as many vanilla fans sure opted to not watch this scene. So, no chance for jealousy and thrive for a hardcore bj position that beats husband's bj position.

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes